Great MCSE resource site

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mudassir Rauf, Apr 15, 2007.

  1. A great site for networking type courses. i.e mcse, cisco, a+, etc
    www.mcmcse.com

    Mudassir Rauf, Apr 15, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VmlzaGFudA==?=, Apr 19, 2007

  3. Mudassir Rauf

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Apr 19, 2007
  4. Mudassir Rauf

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > "Vishant" <> wrote in message
    >> check www.itookadump.com?wp_ml=0 also

    > You, sir, are an a$$fscker.

    Not to mention an A*S*S*F*U*C*K*E*R!

    --
    JaR
    Ooooh, that felt good

    JaR, Apr 19, 2007
  5. Mudassir Rauf

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Apr 19, 4:06 pm, Vishant <> wrote:

    > check <nasty br@indump site> also

    Your email address has been noted and added to our "Cheating a$
    $fskers" database. We've got our eyes on you... even when you hide
    under the bed at night... even when you scratch your privates
    unobtrusively... even when you drool at your private FemDom pr0n
    collection.

    --
    Cerebrus.
    (You don't know who)

    Cerebrus, Apr 19, 2007
  6. Mudassir Rauf

    catwalker63 Guest

    JaR piffled away vaguely:

    > Frisbee® wrote:
    >> "Vishant" <> wrote in message
    >>> check www.itookadump.com?wp_ml=0 also

    >> You, sir, are an a$$fscker.
    >>

    > Not to mention an A*S*S*F*U*C*K*E*R!

    3rded!
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 19, 2007
  7. "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > On Apr 19, 4:06 pm, Vishant <> wrote:
    >
    > even when you drool at your private FemDom pr0n
    > collection.
    >
    > --
    > Cerebrus.
    > (You don't know who)

    Is there a problem with having a woman in control? I love women
    admins... :)
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 19, 2007
  8. Mudassir Rauf

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> On Apr 19, 4:06 pm, Vishant <> wrote:
    >>
    >> even when you drool at your private FemDom pr0n
    >> collection.
    >>

    > Is there a problem with having a woman in control? I love women
    > admins... :)

    I'm all for being in control but I refuse to wear that outfit while I
    setup user accounts. It chafes.

    catwalker63, Apr 19, 2007
  9. Mudassir Rauf

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > I'm all for being in control but I refuse to wear that outfit while I
    > setup user accounts. It chafes.

    but it's such a fetching item on you

    --
    The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    Triple X

    - Short Cut: The longest distance between two points.

    Neil, Apr 19, 2007
  10. Mudassir Rauf

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil piffled away vaguely:

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    >> I'm all for being in control but I refuse to wear that outfit while I
    >> setup user accounts. It chafes.

    > but it's such a fetching item on you

    And that's another thing. You do the fetching, not me.

    catwalker63, Apr 20, 2007
  11. Mudassir Rauf

    > And that's another thing. You do the fetching, not me.

    what's in it for me?

    --
    The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    Triple X

    - A husband is a lover who pushed his luck too far.

    Neil, Apr 20, 2007
  12. Mudassir Rauf

    John R Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > I'm all for being in control but I refuse to wear that outfit while I
    > setup user accounts. It chafes.
    > --

    Now how am I going to sleep tonight with that image in my head ?

    John

    John R, Apr 20, 2007
  13. Mudassir Rauf

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Apr 20, 7:14 am, "John R" <> wrote:
    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > > I'm all for being in control but I refuse to wear that outfit while I
    > > setup user accounts. It chafes.
    > > --

    > Now how am I going to sleep tonight with that image in my head ?
    >
    > John

    None of us is going to be able to sleep now... that's what she
    intended !

    Cerebrus, Apr 20, 2007