    JaR
    Here there be dragons
    Remove hat to reply

    JaR, Jul 10, 2007

  2. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in
    news:p:

    > Jeez...stay away for a couple days, and just look what Neil & Doom did!

    you are repeating yourself. Faculties going?

    - If a little knowledge is dangerous, why spend time studying?

    Neil, Jul 11, 2007

  3. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Jeez...stay away for a couple days, and just look what Neil & Doom did!

    It's Neil's fault

    CBIC, Jul 11, 2007
  4. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > It's Neil's fault

    EXCUSE ME? WHO has the top rank here this month?

    - OTOH, what the heck do I know?

    Neil, Jul 11, 2007
  5. JaR

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 11, 5:05 am, Neil <> wrote:
    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:

    > > It's Neil's fault

    > EXCUSE ME? WHO has the top rank here this month?

    I dunno... I have a cold. The atmosphere *is* kinda rankish, though.

    Cerebrus, Jul 11, 2007
  6. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >

    >> It's Neil's fault
    >>

    > EXCUSE ME? WHO has the top rank here this month?

    er...that would be me.

    CBIC, Jul 13, 2007
  7. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 11, 5:05 am, Neil <> wrote:
    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    >> #:

    >> > It's Neil's fault

    >> EXCUSE ME? WHO has the top rank here this month?

    > I dunno... I have a cold. The atmosphere *is* kinda rankish, though.

    sorry, I had tacos for lunch.

    CBIC, Jul 13, 2007