    JaR
    Here there be dragons
    Remove hat to reply

    JaR, Jul 10, 2007

  2. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in news:pan.2007.07.10.22.11.04.45305
    @lakabux.com:

    > I don't check in here for a couple days and just look what Neil and Doom
    > have done!

    welcome back and please help to stop the insanity. I need a voice of reason
    here as Doom is making me do it. please save me from myself.

    - My other computer is a VAX.

    Neil, Jul 11, 2007

  3. JaR

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:02:30 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    > did you hear JaR <> say in news:pan.2007.07.10.22.11.04.45305
    > @lakabux.com:
    >
    >> I don't check in here for a couple days and just look what Neil and Doom
    >> have done!
    >>

    > welcome back and please help to stop the insanity. I need a voice of reason
    > here as Doom is making me do it. please save me from myself.

    Just say ***NO***!!!

    --
    JaR
    Need a whip & chair

    JaR, Jul 11, 2007
  4. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:02:30 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:
    >
    >> did you hear JaR <> say in
    >> news:pan.2007.07.10.22.11.04.45305 @lakabux.com:
    >>
    >>> I don't check in here for a couple days and just look what Neil and
    >>> Doom have done!
    >>>

    >> welcome back and please help to stop the insanity. I need a voice of
    >> reason here as Doom is making me do it. please save me from myself.

    > Just say ***NO***!!!

    ***NO***!!!

    - All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand...

    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  5. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    > @lakabux.com:
    >
    >> I don't check in here for a couple days and just look what Neil and Doom
    >> have done!
    >>

    > welcome back and please help to stop the insanity. I need a voice of
    > reason
    > here as Doom is making me do it. please save me from myself.

    I made you do it? Bullsh1t!

    CBIC, Jul 13, 2007
  6. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:02:30 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:
    >
    >> did you hear JaR <> say in
    >> @lakabux.com:
    >>
    >>> I don't check in here for a couple days and just look what Neil and Doom
    >>> have done!
    >>>

    >> welcome back and please help to stop the insanity. I need a voice of
    >> reason
    >> here as Doom is making me do it. please save me from myself.

    > Just say ***NO***!!!

    He only needed an excuse. He wanted to do it. He's a poast wh0re.

    CBIC, Jul 13, 2007
  7. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > He's a poast wh0re.

    it's true, but, I'm a second class ho next to you...

    - Bureaucracy is the art of making the possible impossible.

    Neil, Jul 13, 2007
  8. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I made you do it? Bullsh1t!

    you did. You can stop, but you are feeding my posting addiction. It's a
    gateway drug to social netowrking sites and the rest...

    - Carp diem: seize the fish

    Neil, Jul 13, 2007
  9. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> He's a poast wh0re.

    > it's true, but, I'm a second class ho next to you...

    You know damb right. Hey, wait a sec...

    CBIC, Jul 13, 2007
  10. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >>> He's a poast wh0re.

    >> it's true, but, I'm a second class ho next to you...
    >>

    > You know damb right. Hey, wait a sec...

    *points, laughs*

    - HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY, dammit... --Jimmy Kitchens

    Neil, Jul 13, 2007
  11. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    >>> #:

    >>> it's true, but, I'm a second class ho next to you...
    >>>

    >> You know damb right. Hey, wait a sec...
    >>

    > *points, laughs*

    *blam,blam,blam,blam,blam,blam
    reloads
    blam,blam,blam,blam,blam,blam*

    CBIC, Jul 13, 2007
  12. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>

    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> You know damb right. Hey, wait a sec...
    >>>

    >> *points, laughs*
    >>

    > *blam,blam,blam,blam,blam,blam
    > reloads
    > blam,blam,blam,blam,blam,blam*

    'swhat you get for callin me old, ho

    - Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?

    Neil, Jul 13, 2007
  13. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    ho