Great FUJI digital cameras

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mehrzad, Jun 20, 2005.

  1. mehrzad

    mehrzad Guest

    Hi folks

    I've picked some great Fuji digital cameras here, good for anyone,

    check them out:

    1.Point & shoot :digital photography made affordable, easy and
    convenient:

    Fuji FinePix A350:
    Image Sensor Type CCD
    Resolution 5.36 Megapixel
    Optical Zoom 3x
    Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot

    http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=64

    Fuji FinePix A345:
    Optical Zoom 3x
    35mm Zoom Lens 35 - 105 mm
    Digital Zoom 3.6x
    Focus Type Autofocus
    Focus Range 23.62 in. to Infinity (w)
    Macro Focus Range 2.36 - 31.5 in. (w)
    Focal Length 5.8 - 17.4 mm

    http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=62

    2.Full-featured: for the camera enthusiast for more creative control:

    Fuji FinePix E510:
    Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
    Optical Zoom 3.2x
    35mm Zoom Lens 28 - 91 mm
    Digital Zoom 3.9x
    Focus Type Autofocus & Manual Focus
    Focus Range 24 in. to Infinity (w)

    http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=61

    Fuji FinePix E550:
    Image Sensor Type CCD
    Resolution 6.63 Megapixel
    Optical Zoom 4x
    Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot

    http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=47

    3.Advance control: optics and flexibility for passionate or
    professional digital photographers:

    Fuji FinePix S3100:
    Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
    Optical Zoom 6x
    35mm Zoom Lens 39 - 234 mm
    Digital Zoom 3.4x
    Focus Type Autofocus
    Focus Range 31.2 in. to Infinity (w)
    Macro Focus Range 3.9 - 31.2 in. (w)
    Focal Length 6 - 36 mm

    http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=59

    Fuji FinePix S5100:
    Image Sensor Type CCD
    Resolution 4.23 Megapixel
    Optical Zoom 10x
    Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot

    http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=48

    Fuji FinePix S7000:
    Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
    Optical Zoom 6x
    35mm Zoom Lens 35 - 210 mm
    Digital Zoom 3.2x
    Focus Range 19.2 in. to Infinity (w)
    Macro Focus Range 3.9 - 31.5 in. (w) / .4 - 7.9 in. (t)
    Focal Length 7.8 - 46.8 mm

    http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=56

    don't forget to read the reviews,
    So many more to come

    regards
    mehrzad, Jun 20, 2005

  2. mehrzad

    Guest

    >...blah blah Fuji, blah blah sisikam, blah, blah...

    Mr Spammer, does it bother you at all that your only reason for
    existence is to serve as a warning to others...?

    Thanks for the warning about this site and it's dishonest practices -
    we will see that word gets around.
    , Jun 20, 2005

  3. mehrzad

    Roy Guest

    "mehrzad" <> wrote in message
    > Hi folks
    >

    > I've picked some great Fuji digital cameras here, good for anyone,
    >
    > check them out:
    >
    > 1.Point & shoot :digital photography made affordable, easy and
    > convenient:
    >
    > Fuji FinePix A350:
    > Image Sensor Type CCD
    > Resolution 5.36 Megapixel
    > Optical Zoom 3x
    > Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot
    >
    > http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=64
    >
    > Fuji FinePix A345:
    > Optical Zoom 3x
    > 35mm Zoom Lens 35 - 105 mm
    > Digital Zoom 3.6x
    > Focus Type Autofocus
    > Focus Range 23.62 in. to Infinity (w)
    > Macro Focus Range 2.36 - 31.5 in. (w)
    > Focal Length 5.8 - 17.4 mm
    >
    > http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=62
    >
    > 2.Full-featured: for the camera enthusiast for more creative control:
    >
    > Fuji FinePix E510:
    > Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
    > Optical Zoom 3.2x
    > 35mm Zoom Lens 28 - 91 mm
    > Digital Zoom 3.9x
    > Focus Type Autofocus & Manual Focus
    > Focus Range 24 in. to Infinity (w)
    >
    > http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=61
    >
    > Fuji FinePix E550:
    > Image Sensor Type CCD
    > Resolution 6.63 Megapixel
    > Optical Zoom 4x
    > Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot
    >
    > http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=47
    >

    > 3.Advance control: optics and flexibility for passionate or
    > professional digital photographers:
    >
    > Fuji FinePix S3100:
    > Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
    > Optical Zoom 6x
    > 35mm Zoom Lens 39 - 234 mm
    > Digital Zoom 3.4x
    > Focus Type Autofocus
    > Focus Range 31.2 in. to Infinity (w)
    > Macro Focus Range 3.9 - 31.2 in. (w)
    > Focal Length 6 - 36 mm
    >
    > http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=59
    >
    > Fuji FinePix S5100:
    > Image Sensor Type CCD
    > Resolution 4.23 Megapixel
    > Optical Zoom 10x
    > Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot
    >
    > http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=48
    >
    > Fuji FinePix S7000:
    > Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
    > Optical Zoom 6x
    > 35mm Zoom Lens 35 - 210 mm
    > Digital Zoom 3.2x
    > Focus Range 19.2 in. to Infinity (w)
    > Macro Focus Range 3.9 - 31.5 in. (w) / .4 - 7.9 in. (t)
    > Focal Length 7.8 - 46.8 mm
    >
    > http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=56
    >
    > don't forget to read the reviews,
    > So many more to come
    >
    > regards

    This SPAMMING Idiot obviously does not know anything about Cameras.

    To say that the Fuji S3100 is a Profesional Camera is a joke, but he
    obviously believes the hype he is reading.

    "Interchangeable Lens without Interchangeable Lens" - What the F*** is that
    supposed to mean?

    Not a good idea to buy from such a Photographically Ignorant Source.

    Please do not send any more reports until you have learned at least
    something about photography and cameras.

    Roy G
    Roy, Jun 20, 2005
  4. mehrzad

    Paul H. Guest

    "Roy" <> wrote in message

    > "Interchangeable Lens without Interchangeable Lens" - What the F*** is

    that
    > supposed to mean?

    I think the line was meant to read as

    "Interchangeable Lens: No"

    That is, the first "Interchangeable Lens" was the category descriptor, as in

    "Zoom: 6x"

    I don't believe English is his first language.

    Still, I think he ought to can his Spam. :)
    Paul H., Jun 24, 2005