    links to many useful software, downloads and great reviews.
    Let me know of what you guys think.

    , Apr 11, 2007

  2. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 11 Apr 2007 13:19:59 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >>I have recently discovered http://softwareSHIT.blogspot.com

    > I think it's amazing you discovered your own site. You must be a true
    > friggin moron.
    >
    >>I think it has a lot of useful information on tons of great software,
    >>links to many useful software, downloads and great reviews. Let me
    >>know of what you guys think.

    > I think gmail using blogspot spammers should be used for live shark
    > food.

    <splash>

    <blink>

    You're right. He seems to be a moron of the first water. And sharks
    know water.

    <splash>

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 11, 2007

  3. EricP Guest

    On 11 Apr 2007 20:52:55 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >> I think it's amazing you discovered your own site. You must be a true
    >> friggin moron.

    ROFLMAO!!!

    Cheered me up that did.

    Thanks :)

    EricP, Apr 11, 2007
  4. EricP wrote:
    > On 11 Apr 2007 20:52:55 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> I think it's amazing you discovered your own site. You must be a true
    >>> friggin moron.

    No, I did not say that.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 11, 2007
  5. Melvin Snerd Guest

    said in news:1176322799.682067.231890
    @y5g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

    > I have recently discovered
    > http://another.self.promoting.whore
    > I think it has a lot of useful information on tons of great software,
    > links to many useful software, downloads and great reviews.
    > Let me know of what you guys think.

    That you're an asshole, a chancre on the shrivelled dick of Usenet, a
    blatant and flagrant fuckwit. Did that help?

    MELVIN

    Melvin Snerd, Apr 11, 2007
  6. Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Apr 11, 2007