    1. Advertising

  2. Nacho

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Bill Hileman, Feb 24, 2004

  3. >Duly noted and forwarded to

    Does this warrant an assf*cker comment?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Nacho

    Bill Hileman Guest

    >> Duly noted and forwarded to

    > Does this warrant an assf*cker comment?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    For the webmaster, yes, but I doubt he reads here so it would probably be
    wasted. I don't know if the OP is innocent or not. The site -does- look
    appealing, but it contained links to Test King PDF's. tctips did send me
    back an automated reply, let's hope they look into shutting this site down.

    Bill Hileman, Feb 24, 2004
  5. Nacho

    Lorne Smith Guest

    One wonders if there are actually ANY cases of MS managing to shut one of
    these buggers down...

    Lorne Smith, Feb 24, 2004
  6. BTW, Network Guru is missing Frisbee, thought you would like to know.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 24, 2004
  7. Nacho

    Bill Hileman Guest

    > BTW, Network Guru is missing Frisbee, thought you would like to know.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Thanks, but Network Guru is a strange person indeed. He's been doing a
    troll act for three or four years now. It used to be funny, but now it's
    just sad.

    I'm taking a bit of a vacation from Frisbee for now. I will be back one
    day, but my life is a bit of a shambles at the moment. It's nothing
    personal to any of my fellow MCNGP'ers and other friends, just don't want to
    get into it at this time.

    Bill Hileman, Feb 24, 2004
  8. Nacho

    JaR Guest

    Bill Hileman opined, On 2/24/04 9:23 AM:

    > Thanks, but Network Guru is a strange person indeed. He's been doing a
    > troll act for three or four years now. It used to be funny, but now it's
    > just sad.
    >
    > I'm taking a bit of a vacation from Frisbee for now. I will be back one
    > day, but my life is a bit of a shambles at the moment. It's nothing
    > personal to any of my fellow MCNGP'ers and other friends, just don't want to
    > get into it at this time.

    Be well, Bill. My thoughts are with you.

    J.R.

    JaR, Feb 24, 2004
  9. >Be well, Bill. My thoughts are with you.

    Mine too.

    Frisbee's posts are indeed real and are sadly missed.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 24, 2004
  10. >Thanks, but Network Guru is a strange person indeed.

    Very....

    > It used to be funny, but now it's
    >just sad.

    ... and quite scary.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 24, 2004