Great extension! :)

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Arne, Nov 20, 2005.

  1. Arne

    Arne Guest

    Just discovered an extension for Thunderbird and Mozilla mail/news
    that is handy in groups where snipping previous posts is not allowed
    or is not done when it should be done.

    The extension is *QuoteCollapse* and it collapses all previous posts
    to only one line. On the left of the line there is a small "+" mark
    and when clicking on that, the post uncollapse. Useful when you have
    followed a thread and don't need to see every quote to understand what
    the poster is talking about. :)

    Download from the Thunderbird extension page:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=thunderbird&id=347

    Download from the Mozilla extension page:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=mozilla&id=347

    --
    /Arne

    Tech Support: Are you sure you used the right password?
    Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
    Tech Support: Can you tell me what the password was?
    Customer: Five stars.
    Arne, Nov 20, 2005