    oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
    Do add stuff if you have something to share...:)
    http://allaboutpak.blogspot.com

    Starry, Jul 31, 2007

  2. Starry

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Starry" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
    > providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco and
    > oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
    > Do add stuff if you have something to share...:)
    > http://allaboutpak.blogspot.com

    I know someone called Tom Tips who has loads of stuff to share - I've passed
    details onto him for you.

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Jul 31, 2007

  3. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "Starry" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
    > > providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco and
    > > oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
    > > Do add stuff if you have something to share...:)
    > > http://allaboutpak.blogspot.com
    > >

    > I know someone called Tom Tips who has loads of stuff to share - I've passed
    > details onto him for you.
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    I am not sure if I saw anything that resembled "Dumps", but man is this
    person breaking all kinds of licensing agreements. I KNOW CBTNuggets
    does not allow their CBT Videos to be posted and shared on File Sharing
    Sites. Seriously, I would remove this.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 31, 2007