    oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
    Do add stuff if you have something to share...:)
    http://allaboutpak.blogspot.com

    Starry, Jul 31, 2007

  2. Starry

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Starry" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
    > providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco and
    > oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
    > Do add stuff if you have something to share...:)
    > http://allaboutarsefsckers.blogspot.com?wp_ml=0

    You lie! Your dumps put virus on my computer and now my computer needs
    operation!

    For best cheating dumps e-mail Tom Tips at tell them
    Frisbee sent you.

    Frisbee®, Jul 31, 2007

  3. Starry

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > "Starry" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
    >> providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco
    >> and oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also
    >> available. Do add stuff if you have something to share...:)
    >> http://allaboutarsefsckers.blogspot.com?wp_ml=0

    > You lie! Your dumps put virus on my computer and now my computer
    > needs operation!
    >
    > For best cheating dumps e-mail Tom Tips at tell
    > them Frisbee sent you.

    Seconded....

    The OP is a noob... Tctips is the BEST! I highly recommend it.

    kp "with updates" g

    kpg, Jul 31, 2007
  4. Starry

    Consultant Guest

    ifypfy

    Consultant, Jul 31, 2007
  5. Starry

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Tom really is the best source for braindumps... I agree, and I've passed
    nineteen exams so far :)

    --
    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS