Great DSE 5.1 Home Theater System..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by William Bell, Nov 19, 2004.

  1. William Bell

    William Bell Guest

    William Bell, Nov 19, 2004

  2. William Bell

    Mutlley Guest

    William Bell <> wrote:

    >A Great Product for the price, Speaker have Gold Banana Screw connectors
    >Speakers are in wooden Cases and are relatively heavy compared to some up
    >market brands and it looks nice.
    >
    >A2690P
    >
    >http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/419d64920d869666273fc0a87f99079c/Product/View/A2690P
    >

    >A2690
    >
    >Just the 5 Speakers with out the Amp or Sub Woofer
    >

    >http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/419d64920d869666273fc0a87f99079c/Product/View/A2690

    But what does it sound like?? Allot of these units seem to sound like
    they have card board speaker housings..

    Mutlley, Nov 19, 2004

  3. Mutlley wrote:
    > But what does it sound like?? Allot of these units seem to sound like
    > they have card board speaker housings..

    I've played with both units, and found them to be of better quality than
    my ears.

    they didn't appear to be lacking in any way for reletivly cheap units.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 19, 2004
  4. William Bell

    William Bell Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:55:01 +1300, Mutlley <> wrote:

    >William Bell <> wrote:
    >

    >>A Great Product for the price, Speaker have Gold Banana Screw connectors
    >>Speakers are in wooden Cases and are relatively heavy compared to some up
    >>market brands and it looks nice.
    >>
    >>A2690P
    >>
    >>http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/419d64920d869666273fc0a87f99079c/Product/View/A2690P
    >>

    >>A2690
    >>
    >>Just the 5 Speakers with out the Amp or Sub Woofer
    >>

    >>http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/419d64920d869666273fc0a87f99079c/Product/View/A2690

    >But what does it sound like?? Allot of these units seem to sound like
    >they have card board speaker housings..

    Yes but my Logitech System has Plasic boxes, and they sound great and most
    reviews gave them 10/10

    William Bell, Nov 19, 2004
  5. William Bell said the following on 19/11/2004 16:26:

    > A Great Product for the price, Speaker have Gold Banana Screw connectors
    > Speakers are in wooden Cases and are relatively heavy compared to some up
    > market brands and it looks nice.
    >
    > A2690P
    >
    > http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/419d64920d869666273fc0a87f99079c/Product/View/A2690P
    >

    > A2690
    >
    > Just the 5 Speakers with out the Amp or Sub Woofer
    >

    > http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/419d64920d869666273fc0a87f99079c/Product/View/A2690

    Woger, your posts are often appreciated, but could you please set
    followup to one group when cross posting I get sick of reading dam
    things in each of the groups.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Nov 19, 2004
  6. William Bell

    William Bell Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:41:38 +1300, Collector»NZ <>
    wrote:

    >William Bell said the following on 19/11/2004 16:26:
    >>

    >> A Great Product for the price, Speaker have Gold Banana Screw connectors
    >> Speakers are in wooden Cases and are relatively heavy compared to some up
    >> market brands and it looks nice.
    >>
    >> A2690P
    >>
    >> http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/419d64920d869666273fc0a87f99079c/Product/View/A2690P
    >>

    >> A2690
    >>
    >> Just the 5 Speakers with out the Amp or Sub Woofer
    >>

    >> http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/419d64920d869666273fc0a87f99079c/Product/View/A2690

    >Woger, your posts are often appreciated, but could you please set
    >followup to one group when cross posting I get sick of reading dam
    >things in each of the groups.

    Go take a Pill and calm down..

    William Bell, Nov 19, 2004
  7. William Bell said the following on 19/11/2004 19:17:
    > On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:41:38 +1300, Collector»NZ <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>William Bell said the following on 19/11/2004 16:26:
    >>

    >>>A Great Product for the price, Speaker have Gold Banana Screw connectors
    >>>Speakers are in wooden Cases and are relatively heavy compared to some up
    >>>market brands and it looks nice.
    >>>
    >>>A2690P
    >>>
    >>>http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/419d64920d869666273fc0a87f99079c/Product/View/A2690P
    >>>

    >>>A2690
    >>>
    >>>Just the 5 Speakers with out the Amp or Sub Woofer
    >>>

    >>>http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/419d64920d869666273fc0a87f99079c/Product/View/A2690

    >>Woger, your posts are often appreciated, but could you please set
    >>followup to one group when cross posting I get sick of reading dam
    >>things in each of the groups.

    > Go take a Pill and calm down..

    And you wonder why people pick on you and your posts....

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Nov 19, 2004
  8. William Bell

    Ron McNulty Guest

    Damn, you ruined it Woger. Every post in this thread so far has had at least
    one typo, gramatical mistake or spelling error.

    I thought the thread was going for a nz.comp personal worst...

    Regards

    Ron

    "William Bell" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:41:38 +1300, Collector»NZ

    <>

    Ron McNulty, Nov 19, 2004
  9. William Bell

    William Bell Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:21:57 +1300, Collector»NZ <>
    wrote:

    >William Bell said the following on 19/11/2004 19:17:
    >> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:41:38 +1300, Collector»NZ <>
    >> wrote:

    >>>Woger, your posts are often appreciated, but could you please set
    >>>followup to one group when cross posting I get sick of reading dam
    >>>things in each of the groups.

    >> Go take a Pill and calm down..
    >>

    >And you wonder why people pick on you and your posts....

    No you have it all Wrong you were picking on me, so F off Little boy

    William Bell, Nov 19, 2004
  10. William Bell said the following on 19/11/2004 21:20:
    > On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:21:57 +1300, Collector»NZ <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>William Bell said the following on 19/11/2004 19:17:

    >>>Go take a Pill and calm down..
    >>>

    >>And you wonder why people pick on you and your posts....

    > No you have it all Wrong you were picking on me, so F off Little boy

    Ha Ha you should know by now that a single well meaning non abusive post
    from me is far from picking on you, The village idiot is an example of
    what happens if I get pissed off enough by someone to pick on them and
    you dont rate on that scale yet.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Nov 19, 2004
  11. William Bell

    Kent Smith Guest

    Ron McNulty wrote:
    > Damn, you ruined it Woger. Every post in this thread so far has had
    > at least one typo, gramatical mistake or spelling error.
    >
    > I thought the thread was going for a nz.comp personal worst...

    I liked the random spacing between words the best.

    -KENT

    Kent Smith, Nov 19, 2004