GREAT Cheap MP3 Player..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Patrick Dumbo, Oct 19, 2004.

  1. Patrick Dumbo, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Patrick   Dumbo

    Invisible Guest

    New Woger nick alert Re: GREAT Cheap MP3 Player..

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:13:16 +1300, Patrick Dumbo
    <> wrote:

    Let's see, First name <more than 1 space> Last name.

    FIRM for the addy.

    Goodbye Geronimo, welcome to killfile Patrick Dumbo
    Invisible, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Re: New Woger nick alert Re: GREAT Cheap MP3 Player..

    Invisible wrote:
    > On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:13:16 +1300, Patrick Dumbo
    > <> wrote:
    > Let's see, First name <more than 1 space> Last name.
    > FIRM for the addy.
    > Goodbye Geronimo, welcome to killfile Patrick Dumbo

    heh, I couldn't decide if it was patrick dunford trying to be funny, or
    Roger, and so hadn't KF'd* him yet.

    *not "Kentucky Fried", Kill filed :)

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 19, 2004
  4. In article <> in nz.comp on
    Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:13:16 +1300, Patrick Dumbo <>
    says...

    New alias for Woger alert!

    Is this alias descriptive of yourself?
    Patrick Dunford, Oct 19, 2004
  5. Patrick   Dumbo

    Ryan_Jacobs Guest

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:13:16 +1300, Patrick Dumbo
    <> provided this moment of wisdom:

    >This must be one of the best buys out.
    >
    >A-DATA MP-201
    >
    >http://www.adata.com.tw/en/products-m-mp3-mp201.htm
    >

    >http://www.studentshop.co.nz/computer/details.php?pid=799
    >
    >What is so great about it is, All Metal construction, USB 2, SD Card slot and
    >MP3 Encoding..
    >
    >Nothing can touch it for its price or features.
    >

    >Dimensions
    >Weight 50g without battery
    >69mm (W) x 49mm (H) x 15mm (D)

    Woger, is that you?

    /Begin Sig
    Welcome to RJ's house of idiots
    #1. Redbaiter - lights are on, but noone's home
    #2. Harry - monkey see, monkey do
    #3. Mr Scebe - proof of Darwin's theory
    #4. <Position vacant>
    /End Sig
    Ryan_Jacobs, Oct 19, 2004
  6. Patrick   Dumbo

    Collector_NZ Guest

    Patrick Dumbo said the following on 19/10/2004 21:13:

    > This must be one of the best buys out.
    >
    > A-DATA MP-201
    >
    > http://www.adata.com.tw/en/products-m-mp3-mp201.htm
    >

    > http://www.studentshop.co.nz/computer/details.php?pid=799
    >
    > What is so great about it is, All Metal construction, USB 2, SD Card slot and
    > MP3 Encoding..
    >
    > Nothing can touch it for its price or features.
    >

    > Dimensions
    > Weight 50g without battery
    > 69mm (W) x 49mm (H) x 15mm (D)

    If its woger he has upgraded his forte agent and purchased a supernews sub
    Collector_NZ, Oct 19, 2004
  7. Patrick   Dumbo

    Ryan_Jacobs Guest

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:14:17 +1300, Collector_NZ
    <> provided this moment of wisdom:

    >Patrick Dumbo said the following on 19/10/2004 21:13:
    >>
    >> This must be one of the best buys out.
    >>
    >> A-DATA MP-201
    >>
    >> http://www.adata.com.tw/en/products-m-mp3-mp201.htm
    >>

    >> http://www.studentshop.co.nz/computer/details.php?pid=799
    >>
    >> What is so great about it is, All Metal construction, USB 2, SD Card slot and
    >> MP3 Encoding..
    >>
    >> Nothing can touch it for its price or features.
    >>

    >> Dimensions
    >> Weight 50g without battery
    >> 69mm (W) x 49mm (H) x 15mm (D)
    >>

    >If its woger he has upgraded his forte agent and purchased a supernews sub

    C'mon, you've been around long enough to know wogor finally catches
    onto stuff we've known about for years.

    And, wogor has a hard-on about PD - so the new nick does make sense.

    But, of cousre, the other great nym-shifter could be up to his old
    tricks - yes- Dunford - you're not as smart as you think you are!

    Personally, I think it is either Dunford or wogor - time will tell.

    #1. Redbaiter - lights are on, but noone's home
    #2. Harry - monkey see, monkey do
    #3. Mr Scebe - proof of Darwin's theory
    #4. <Position vacant>
    /End Sig
    Ryan_Jacobs, Oct 19, 2004
  8. Patrick   Dumbo

    Mackin Guest

    Patrick Dumbo wrote:

    > This must be one of the best buys out.
    >
    > A-DATA MP-201
    >
    > http://www.adata.com.tw/en/products-m-mp3-mp201.htm
    >

    > http://www.studentshop.co.nz/computer/details.php?pid=799
    >
    > What is so great about it is, All Metal construction, USB 2, SD Card slot
    > and MP3 Encoding..
    >
    > Nothing can touch it for its price or features.
    >

    > Dimensions
    > Weight 50g without battery
    > 69mm (W) x 49mm (H) x 15mm (D)

    It only plays MP3 & WMA. Until it plays Ogg Vorbis it 'ain't worth jack as
    far as I'm concerned.

    Mackin.
    Mackin, Oct 19, 2004
  9. Patrick   Dumbo

    Geronimo Guest

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:22:43 +1300, Mackin <> wrote:

    >Patrick Dumbo wrote:
    >

    >> This must be one of the best buys out.
    >>
    >> A-DATA MP-201
    >>
    >> http://www.adata.com.tw/en/products-m-mp3-mp201.htm
    >>

    >> http://www.studentshop.co.nz/computer/details.php?pid=799
    >>
    >> What is so great about it is, All Metal construction, USB 2, SD Card slot
    >> and MP3 Encoding..
    >>
    >> Nothing can touch it for its price or features.
    >>

    >> Dimensions
    >> Weight 50g without battery
    >> 69mm (W) x 49mm (H) x 15mm (D)

    >It only plays MP3 & WMA. Until it plays Ogg Vorbis it 'ain't worth jack as
    >far as I'm concerned.
    >
    >Mackin.

    Well F you..
    Geronimo, Oct 19, 2004
  10. Patrick   Dumbo

    JohnO Guest

    "Geronimo" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:22:43 +1300, Mackin <> wrote:
    >
    >>Patrick Dumbo wrote:
    >>

    >>> This must be one of the best buys out.
    >>>
    >>> A-DATA MP-201
    >>>
    >>> http://www.adata.com.tw/en/products-m-mp3-mp201.htm
    >>>

    >>> http://www.studentshop.co.nz/computer/details.php?pid=799
    >>>
    >>> What is so great about it is, All Metal construction, USB 2, SD Card
    >>> slot
    >>> and MP3 Encoding..
    >>>
    >>> Nothing can touch it for its price or features.
    >>>

    >>> Dimensions
    >>> Weight 50g without battery
    >>> 69mm (W) x 49mm (H) x 15mm (D)

    >>It only plays MP3 & WMA. Until it plays Ogg Vorbis it 'ain't worth jack
    >>as
    >>far as I'm concerned.
    >>
    >>Mackin.

    > Well F you..

    So it's OK for you to hand out a CrapMark (TM) but when someone else does it
    this is your response, Woger?

    And here was I hoping someone gave you a brain for your birthday. Oh well,
    better luck next year.
    JohnO, Oct 19, 2004
  11. Patrick   Dumbo

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:22:43 +1300, Mackin <> wrote:

    >Patrick Dumbo wrote:
    >

    >> This must be one of the best buys out.
    >>
    >> A-DATA MP-201
    >>
    >> http://www.adata.com.tw/en/products-m-mp3-mp201.htm
    >>

    >> http://www.studentshop.co.nz/computer/details.php?pid=799
    >>
    >> What is so great about it is, All Metal construction, USB 2, SD Card slot
    >> and MP3 Encoding..
    >>
    >> Nothing can touch it for its price or features.
    >>

    >> Dimensions
    >> Weight 50g without battery
    >> 69mm (W) x 49mm (H) x 15mm (D)

    >It only plays MP3 & WMA. Until it plays Ogg Vorbis it 'ain't worth jack as
    >far as I'm concerned.

    Are there any that do?
    Craig Shore, Oct 19, 2004
  12. In article <> in nz.comp on Tue, 19 Oct 2004
    22:14:17 +1300, Collector_NZ <> says...
    > Patrick Dumbo said the following on 19/10/2004 21:13:
    > >
    > > This must be one of the best buys out.
    > >
    > > A-DATA MP-201
    > >
    > > http://www.adata.com.tw/en/products-m-mp3-mp201.htm
    > >

    > > http://www.studentshop.co.nz/computer/details.php?pid=799
    > >
    > > What is so great about it is, All Metal construction, USB 2, SD Card slot and
    > > MP3 Encoding..
    > >
    > > Nothing can touch it for its price or features.
    > >

    > > Dimensions
    > > Weight 50g without battery
    > > 69mm (W) x 49mm (H) x 15mm (D)
    > >

    > If its woger he has upgraded his forte agent and purchased a supernews sub

    Woger has had a supernews account for a long time. He has multiple news
    accounts.
    Patrick Dunford, Oct 19, 2004
  13. Patrick   Dumbo

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Patrick Dumbo wrote:

    > This must be one of the best buys out.
    >
    > A-DATA MP-201
    >
    > http://www.adata.com.tw/en/products-m-mp3-mp201.htm
    >

    > http://www.studentshop.co.nz/computer/details.php?pid=799
    >
    > What is so great about it is, All Metal construction, USB 2, SD Card slot and
    > MP3 Encoding..
    >
    > Nothing can touch it for its price or features.
    >

    > Dimensions
    > Weight 50g without battery
    > 69mm (W) x 49mm (H) x 15mm (D)

    Thanks Roger, that is of interest to me, if not to anyone else.
    Chris Mayhew, Oct 19, 2004
  14. Patrick   Dumbo

    Geronimo Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:55:37 +1300, Craig Shore <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:22:43 +1300, Mackin <> wrote:
    >
    >>Patrick Dumbo wrote:
    >>

    >>> This must be one of the best buys out.
    >>>
    >>> A-DATA MP-201
    >>>
    >>> http://www.adata.com.tw/en/products-m-mp3-mp201.htm
    >>>

    >>> http://www.studentshop.co.nz/computer/details.php?pid=799
    >>>
    >>> What is so great about it is, All Metal construction, USB 2, SD Card slot
    >>> and MP3 Encoding..
    >>>
    >>> Nothing can touch it for its price or features.
    >>>

    >>> Dimensions
    >>> Weight 50g without battery
    >>> 69mm (W) x 49mm (H) x 15mm (D)

    >>It only plays MP3 & WMA. Until it plays Ogg Vorbis it 'ain't worth jack as
    >>far as I'm concerned.

    >Are there any that do?

    Take no notice posted by a Brain Dead Idiot..
    Geronimo, Oct 19, 2004
  15. Patrick   Dumbo

    Geronimo Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:24:04 +1300, Patrick Dunford
    <> wrote:

    >In article <> in nz.comp on Tue, 19 Oct 2004
    >22:14:17 +1300, Collector_NZ <> says...
    >> Patrick Dumbo said the following on 19/10/2004 21:13:
    >> >
    >> > This must be one of the best buys out.
    >> >
    >> > A-DATA MP-201
    >> >
    >> > http://www.adata.com.tw/en/products-m-mp3-mp201.htm
    >> >

    >> > http://www.studentshop.co.nz/computer/details.php?pid=799
    >> >
    >> > What is so great about it is, All Metal construction, USB 2, SD Card slot and
    >> > MP3 Encoding..
    >> >
    >> > Nothing can touch it for its price or features.
    >> >

    >> > Dimensions
    >> > Weight 50g without battery
    >> > 69mm (W) x 49mm (H) x 15mm (D)
    >> >

    >> If its woger he has upgraded his forte agent and purchased a supernews sub

    >Woger has had a supernews account for a long time. He has multiple news
    >accounts.

    This is all News to me..?
    Geronimo, Oct 19, 2004
  16. > Personally, I think it is either Dunford or wogor - time will tell.

    Time has told , thanks to Woger himself.

    The reply post "Well F you.." when someone commented in a negative
    fashion about something he thinks is the best invention since the toaster.

    Ironic, because they both have the same iq level.
    -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, Oct 19, 2004
  17. Patrick   Dumbo

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Invisible wrote:
    > On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:13:16 +1300, Patrick Dumbo
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > Let's see, First name <more than 1 space> Last name.
    >
    > FIRM for the addy.
    >
    > Goodbye Geronimo, welcome to killfile Patrick Dumbo

    Thanks for the tip-off. Prolly saved me reading a few posts.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Oct 20, 2004
  18. Patrick   Dumbo

    ~mistit~ Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:06:09 +1300, "~misfit~" <> wrote:

    >Invisible wrote:
    >> On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:13:16 +1300, Patrick Dumbo
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Let's see, First name <more than 1 space> Last name.
    >>
    >> FIRM for the addy.
    >>
    >> Goodbye Geronimo, welcome to killfile Patrick Dumbo

    >Thanks for the tip-off. Prolly saved me reading a few posts.

    You would not know the time of day..
    ~mistit~, Oct 20, 2004
  19. Patrick   Dumbo

    Mackin Guest

    Mackin, Oct 20, 2004
  20. Patrick   Dumbo

    Ryan_Jacobs Guest

    Re: New Woger nick alert Re: GREAT Cheap MP3 Player..

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:23:31 +1300, ~mistit~
    < provided this moment of wisdom:

    >On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:06:09 +1300, "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Invisible wrote:
    >>> On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:13:16 +1300, Patrick Dumbo
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Let's see, First name <more than 1 space> Last name.
    >>>
    >>> FIRM for the addy.
    >>>
    >>> Goodbye Geronimo, welcome to killfile Patrick Dumbo

    >>Thanks for the tip-off. Prolly saved me reading a few posts.

    >You would not know the time of day..

    Careful now wogor. Spoofing another person is a definate case of
    abusing your account. And since your using Supernews - you stand to
    lose that account as well as your ISP.

    Wanna play?

    #1. Redbaiter - lights are on, but noone's home
    #2. Harry - monkey see, monkey do
    #3. Mr Scebe - proof of Darwin's theory
    #4. <Position vacant>
    /End Sig