Great C#.NET course on Amazon Auction - Take it now

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by News charter, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. News charter

    News charter Guest

    I posted the Training course for Microsoft C#.NET on Amazon Auction last
    week.
    3 days til auction is closed.

    Course is taught by Jessie Liberty (Author of O'Reilley book Programming in
    C#,
    Ken Getz and John Durant. All of them industry experts and leading
    courseware
    instructors in the country.

    Comprehensive and covered all topics of C# and .NET framework as
    well as Visual Studio.NET. Great course developed by AppDev that
    will give you solid grasp of the language for your certification training.

    15 CD's and over 22+ hours of instruction, exercises and
    test simulation. Retail at AppDev.com for over $1695 total.

    Here is the link to the auction
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y04X5180416X9589467/104-
    9937132-5523166

    So far, I got 15 bids and the current high bid is 200. I got a few more days
    to go

    I am looking for $280 and will end the auction early for anyone who's
    interested in giving me this bid. If you've read Jesse's book you know he's
    great. It's a great course. Code examples, step by step explaination just
    like you're sitting in his classroom.

    You'll be getting it for a fraction of the cost you'll pay retail.
    Help me get if off my hand. I'm ready to move on.

    If you are interested, contact me directly at
    I'll take paypal payment.

    Thanks

    News charter, Oct 26, 2003