    work arounds for challenging photographic environments. It is
    distributed by focal Press "www.focalpress.com".

    db
    Dave Brown, Dec 2, 2003

  2. "Dave Brown" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > was just wandering through my local library with my son who needed a
    > book for a report and bumped into "digital camera techniques" written
    > by Jon Tarrant the editor of The British Journal of Photography. It
    > is a great A to Z review of digital cameras, features, techniques and
    > work arounds for challenging photographic environments. It is
    > distributed by focal Press "www.focalpress.com".

    Anything coming out of the British Journal of Photography is likely to be
    excellent. I'll dig that one up.
    Michael A. Covington, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Dave Brown

    HRosita Guest

    HI,

    I just checked it out at Amazon.com ($29.99) with free shipping. It is
    copywright 2003 so it is up to date. Will put it on my wish list.
    Rosita
    HRosita, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Dave Brown

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    (Dave Brown) wrote in news:9c9757f7.0312011757.29e348e7
    @posting.google.com:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > was just wandering through my local library with my son who needed a
    > book for a report and bumped into "digital camera techniques" written
    > by Jon Tarrant the editor of The British Journal of Photography. It
    > is a great A to Z review of digital cameras, features, techniques and
    > work arounds for challenging photographic environments. It is
    > distributed by focal Press "www.focalpress.com".

    This is worth a look:

    http://www.shortcourses.com/
    Fuzzy Logic, Dec 2, 2003