    allowing other sites to ping private IP addresses on other sites.

    Thanks.

    , Aug 9, 2006

  2. You may wish to investigate Cisco's Configuring IPSec/GRE with NAT:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094bff.shtml

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-power-supply-inventory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Jobs
    http://www.bradreese.com/hot-jobs.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 9, 2006

  3. Brian V Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm looking to find information on creating a GRE tunnel with NAT.
    > Bascially, I need to connect 3 different locations that have different
    > Private IP's and public IP's. and what I'm looking to accomplish is
    > allowing other sites to ping private IP addresses on other sites.
    >

    > Thanks.

    If they have different privates, why do you need to nat? Why can't you use a
    simple tunnel setup? CCO search of "GRE tunnel configuration" will yeild you
    100's of examples. If you do need to do NAT for some reason change the
    search to "GRE tunnel configuration with NAT"

    Brian V, Aug 9, 2006