    ip unnumbered Loopback1
    tunnel source Loopback1
    tunnel destination 10.14.254.255

    daddieos, Jul 6, 2007

  2. daddieos

    jmcdonou

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Check for the fact the MTU size on ethernet is 1500. The gre tunnel is 1500-overhead for GFE encapsulation.

    Many RPC frames have don't fragment bits set in the header. If you have max size frame with don't fragment bit, it won't go down the GRE tunnel.

    Use PBR to unset the don't fragment bits on traffic entering your gre tunnel.

    jmcdonou, Jul 9, 2007