    pages that stop responding. Using TC Cable and IE6, other sites and pages
    working fine. Just wondering if anyone else having problem with above site.
    TIA..J

    Weez, May 17, 2004

  2. Weez

    Mr Scebe Guest

    "Weez" <> wrote in message
    news:w21qc.2614$...
    > Hi, just trying to view some pages on www.graysonline.co.nz keep on

    getting
    > pages that stop responding. Using TC Cable and IE6, other sites and pages
    > working fine. Just wondering if anyone else having problem with above

    site.

    I've found a few times that you need to hit the stop button, then reload the
    page. It seems to get stuck.

    --
    Mr Scebe
    "Never trust a woman or a government"

    Mr Scebe, May 17, 2004

  3. Weez

    Robert Guest

    Lately found it only seems to work during business hours!!

    Robert, May 18, 2004
  4. Weez

    Palm Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    > Lately found it only seems to work during business hours!!
    >
    > "Weez" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi, just trying to view some pages on www.graysonline.co.nz keep on

    > getting
    > > pages that stop responding. Using TC Cable and IE6, other sites and

    pages
    > > working fine. Just wondering if anyone else having problem with above

    > site.
    > > TIA..J

    works when i disable Nortons Internet Security ... :)

    Palm, May 22, 2004