    Regards
    frogman http://www.frogman.org.uk for free downloads and more...

    If you think you're not confused, you're just not thinking too clearly

    Frogman, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Frogman

    Rob K Guest

    On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:58:44 -0000, Frogman wrote:

    > does Gravity version 2.5 work ok using windows XP professional?
    > any advice gratefully accepted.

    Yes it does, well it did here before SP2.
    IMHO, Gravity is a dead-end street now, unfortunately.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.

    Rob K, Mar 3, 2005

  3. Frogman

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:58:44 -0000, Frogman wrote:

    >does Gravity version 2.5 work ok using windows XP professional?
    >any advice gratefully accepted.

    That means you tried it and have a problem? If not it only takes a few
    seconds to find out.

    It doesn't install on XP Pro 64bit beta (haven't tried RC2 yet), reports
    the wrong type of system.

    It doesn't install on XP Pro SP2, reports corrupt install.

    It does on Win 2000 Pro SP4.

    Try the ng alt.usenet.offline-reader

    Me

    why?, Mar 3, 2005
  4. Frogman

    Frogman Guest

    On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:49:55 +0100,
    Rob K croaked the following in 24hoursupport.helpdesk...
    > Yes it does, well it did here before SP2.
    > IMHO, Gravity is a dead-end street now, unfortunately.

    Many thanks

    Frogman, Mar 3, 2005
  5. Frogman

    Frogman Guest

    On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:00:54 GMT,
    why? croaked the following in 24hoursupport.helpdesk...

    > On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:58:44 -0000, Frogman wrote:
    >
    > >does Gravity version 2.5 work ok using windows XP professional?
    > >any advice gratefully accepted.

    > That means you tried it and have a problem? If not it only takes a few
    > seconds to find out.

    No, not tried yet I wanted to find out before I upgrade.

    > It doesn't install on XP Pro 64bit beta (haven't tried RC2 yet), reports
    > the wrong type of system.
    >
    > It doesn't install on XP Pro SP2, reports corrupt install.
    >
    > It does on Win 2000 Pro SP4.
    >
    > Try the ng alt.usenet.offline-reader

    Thanks for the info will have a look in that group.

    Frogman, Mar 3, 2005