    like to put them onto a CD or DVD as a slide show package with music.

    Any ideas on what is the best software to use.

    Thanks
    No Cheques Cash only, Jan 29, 2004

  2. No Cheques Cash only

    HamMan Guest

    "No Cheques Cash only" <> wrote in message
    > At my daughters recent wedding we aquired many digital photos and I would
    > like to put them onto a CD or DVD as a slide show package with music.
    >
    > Any ideas on what is the best software to use.
    >
    > Thanks

    Windows Movie Maker will do the job nicely for you, then export as the
    highest bitrate possible, convert the right mpeg for SVCD or VCD and burn
    with Nero or EasyCD-creator
    HamMan, Jan 29, 2004

  3. No Cheques Cash only

    Harrison Guest

    Free - Irfanview lest you create a slideshow and burn it to a CD, but
    I don't think there's an option for music.

    Purchase - http://www.ulead.com/dps/runme.htm

    Harrison, Jan 29, 2004
  4. No Cheques Cash only

    Bill Purvis Guest

    Try this one
    http://www.photo2vcd.com/
    Regards
    Bill

    Bill Purvis, Jan 29, 2004
  5. No Cheques Cash only

    Harrison Guest

    Thanks Bill, but I'm not in need of anything like that.
    Perhaps the OP would be interested?

    Harrison, Jan 29, 2004
  6. No Cheques Cash only

    Bill Purvis Guest

    Sorry,your post hadn't shown up when I sent mine.

    Bill Purvis, Jan 30, 2004
  7. No Cheques Cash only

    trout Guest

    Bill Purvis wrote:

    > Sorry,your post hadn't shown up when I sent mine.

    It was rather a good trick to quote him in your post, then. Or
    perhaps you had his post highlighted, instead of the OP's, when you
    selected Reply to Group.
    --
    "Either that, or your OE has some amazing features."

    > <Harrison> wrote in message
    >> Thanks Bill, but I'm not in need of anything like that.
    >> Perhaps the OP would be interested?
    >>
    >> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:18:15 -0000, "Bill Purvis"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Try this one
    >>> http://www.photo2vcd.com/
    >>> Regards