    sitting here.

    Thanks

    Cheekycharlie
    cheekycharlie, Jan 24, 2006

  2. cheekycharlie

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    "cheekycharlie" <> wrote in news:dr6576$31r
    $-infra.bt.com:

    > For Christmas my relatives bought me a Tevion graphics tablet. The only
    > thing is there is no manual on what uses it has. I did get an instruction
    > manual, a cordless mouse and a pressure pen.
    > Does anyone know or has any info on what to use this for.
    >
    > I' d be grateful for any links or guidance on using this, as its just
    > sitting here.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Cheekycharlie

    I have been using Wacom tablets as a mouse REPLACEMENT for years. It's much
    easier on my wrist than using a mouse. It takes some time to get used to (a
    week or two) but is actually faster than a mouse once you get the hang of
    it.

    PS it may not work well in video games.
    Fuzzy Logic, Jan 24, 2006

  3. cheekycharlie

    philo Guest

    cheekycharlie wrote:
    > For Christmas my relatives bought me a Tevion graphics tablet. The only
    > thing is there is no manual on what uses it has. I did get an instruction
    > manual, a cordless mouse and a pressure pen.
    > Does anyone know or has any info on what to use this for.
    >
    > I' d be grateful for any links or guidance on using this, as its just
    > sitting here.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Cheekycharlie

    My girlfriend has one... She's a full time artist. She uses the tablet
    to do rough sketches before she does her painting.
    She also uses it totally in place of her mouse
    philo, Jan 24, 2006
  4. Hi and thanks for the reply.
    Do you have any instruction manuals that you could email me a copy of,
    please?

    Cheekycharlie

    cheekycharlie, Jan 25, 2006
  5. cheekycharlie

    PC Guest

    "cheekycharlie" <> wrote in message
    > For Christmas my relatives bought me a Tevion graphics tablet. The only
    > thing is there is no manual on what uses it has. I did get an instruction
    > manual, a cordless mouse and a pressure pen.
    > Does anyone know or has any info on what to use this for.
    >
    > I' d be grateful for any links or guidance on using this, as its just
    > sitting here.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Cheekycharlie

    Try Google
    http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&q=uses for graphic tablet&btnG=Google Search&meta=

    Paul.
    PC, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Thanks
    CC

    cheekycharlie, Jan 25, 2006
  7. cheekycharlie

    philo Guest

    cheekycharlie wrote:
    > Hi and thanks for the reply.
    > Do you have any instruction manuals that you could email me a copy of,
    > please?
    >
    > Cheekycharlie
    > "philo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>cheekycharlie wrote:
    >>
    >>>For Christmas my relatives bought me a Tevion graphics tablet. The only
    >>>thing is there is no manual on what uses it has. I did get an

    > instruction
    >
    >>>manual, a cordless mouse and a pressure pen.
    >>>Does anyone know or has any info on what to use this for.
    >>>
    >>>I' d be grateful for any links or guidance on using this, as its just
    >>>sitting here.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>
    >>>Cheekycharlie
    >>>

    >>My girlfriend has one... She's a full time artist. She uses the tablet
    >>to do rough sketches before she does her painting.
    >>She also uses it totally in place of her mouse

    the one she has is a different brand...
    so you will need to go to the website of the mfg and download the manual
    philo, Jan 25, 2006