    him. His free hand just blows me away with the detail he puts into his work.
    So if I can get advice on how and what to get him started on drawing pads
    that would be great. Thank you.

    USNCB, Nov 13, 2004

  2. This is a good group, but...

    I would suggest that you ask this question in the newsgroup
    alt.binaries.pictures.wallpaper

    It is a group where there is actually a lot of discussion for a binary group
    and where many very skilled graphics gurus and beginners alike hang out and
    share advice on just such matters.

    I know that there are a number of folks there using various Wacom and
    Graphire tablets and discuss them from time to time. For the most part they
    are very friendly and even run contests for the purpose of helping others
    improve.

    Good Luck

    "USNCB" <> wrote in message
    > New to this NG so I don't know for sure if I'm in the right place. My son

    is
    > 16 and is great at drawing and graphics. He's good with the computer at

    his

    Jess Fertudei, Nov 13, 2004

  3. Ask this in the Photoshop group.

    comp.graphics.apps.photoshop