    resolution and everything changed, so then I changed it back to
    notebook and it's the same, it didn't change back. How do I change it
    back?

    rex, Dec 6, 2006

  2. rex

    Cub Guest

    "rex" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I changed the output to televsion from notebook by mistake, n the whole
    > resolution and everything changed, so then I changed it back to
    > notebook and it's the same, it didn't change back. How do I change it
    > back?

    Change what back

    Is the output STILL going to the TV or IS the resolution a problem even
    though you have made changes ?

    Cub

    Cub, Dec 6, 2006

  3. rex

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 5 Dec 2006 16:06:56 -0800, "rex" <> wrote:

    >I changed the output to televsion from notebook by mistake, n the whole
    >resolution and everything changed, so then I changed it back to
    >notebook and it's the same, it didn't change back. How do I change it
    >back?

    What computer is this?

    How did you change the output to begin with?

    Evan Platt, Dec 6, 2006
  4. rex

    rex Guest

    Cub wrote:
    > "rex" <> wrote in message
    > >I changed the output to televsion from notebook by mistake, n the whole
    > > resolution and everything changed, so then I changed it back to
    > > notebook and it's the same, it didn't change back. How do I change it
    > > back?
    > >

    > Change what back
    >

    > Is the output STILL going to the TV or IS the resolution a problem even
    > though you have made changes ?
    >

    > Cub

    On the xp home edition, if u right click on the desktop along with
    properties etc, there are two graphic options, graph properties n graph
    options, if u click on graph options u can change the output to
    tv,notebook, monitor etc. I changed it to TV by mistake and the desktop
    resolution, icon size appearance has changed and I can't change it back.

    rex, Dec 6, 2006
  5. "rex" <> wrote in

    > I changed the output to televsion from notebook by mistake, n the whole
    > resolution and everything changed, so then I changed it back to
    > notebook and it's the same, it didn't change back. How do I change it
    > back?

    Hold down the "fn" key while pressing F5 is what works on ours.

    To me boxing is like a ballet,
    except there's no music,
    no choreography,
    and the dancers hit each other
    until the loser cries like a little girl,
    or does that whole go-to-sleep thing.

    Some people would do anything to get out of finishing the dance.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 6, 2006