    --
    All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
    into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 18, 2006

  2. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Ingeborg Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:

    > Is the Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller with 96MB of memory about
    > the best graphics card you can get?

    Definitely. I don't think you can get any better.
    Ingeborg, Nov 18, 2006

  3. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Fred Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    > Is the Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller with 96MB of memory about
    > the best graphics card you can get?
    >
    > I think it is, because it smokes the hell out of my solitaire game and
    > handles the Microsoft Space Cadet Pinball game with absolutely no
    > problems at all.

    pffft! Upgrade to the Etch-a-Sketch.
    Fred, Nov 18, 2006
  4. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Donald Guest

    No

    Donald, Nov 19, 2006
  5. On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 04:21:13 -0600, Ingeborg <> wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >
    >> Is the Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller with 96MB of memory about
    >> the best graphics card you can get?
    >>

    >Definitely. I don't think you can get any better.

    That's what I thought, it is Intel. The 96MB of memory is just gravy.

    Altie
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 19, 2006
  6. On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:15:19 +1030, "Fred" <> wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> Is the Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller with 96MB of memory about
    >> the best graphics card you can get?
    >>
    >> I think it is, because it smokes the hell out of my solitaire game and
    >> handles the Microsoft Space Cadet Pinball game with absolutely no
    >> problems at all.

    >pffft! Upgrade to the Etch-a-Sketch.

    Is it graphics intensive? Would it be a good test for the capability
    of the graphics card?

    Altie
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 19, 2006