    I have a 1999 450mgz P3 192SDRAM puter using a Chaintech 6BTM mainboard and
    voodoo 3 16mb graphics card. I would like to upgrade the graphics cards to
    play games requiring up to 128mb.....any suggestions or advise please...BOB
    Bob B, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Bob B

    Conor Guest

    In article <ZWjzb.812$>,
    says...
    > I have a 1999 450mgz P3 192SDRAM puter using a Chaintech 6BTM mainboard and
    > voodoo 3 16mb graphics card. I would like to upgrade the graphics cards to
    > play games requiring up to 128mb.....any suggestions or advise please...BOB

    You're not going to be qable to put anything released recently in as
    the AGP slot you have provides too high a voltage. As well as that, its
    pushing it a bit far to expect games requiring a 128MB card to be
    playable ona 450MHz system. Could be time to upgrade the motherboard
    and CPU.

    --
    Conor

    Hi. This is my friend, Jack Shit, and you don't know him.
    Conor, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Bob B

    Bob B Guest

    Thank you Connor for taking the trouble to reply BB

    Bob B, Dec 3, 2003