    but how much does it mater?
    --
    ROLLTIDE
    =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=, Dec 21, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    PajaP Guest

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:51:01 -0800, rolltide3738
    <> wrote:

    >What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play games,
    >but how much does it mater?

    You asking us or your mummy?

    --
    PajaP
    PajaP, Dec 21, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "rolltide3738" <> wrote in message
    > What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play
    > games,
    > but how much does it mater?
    > --
    > ROLLTIDE

    Don't worry, Santa knows what kind of card is best for you.
    Briscobar, Dec 21, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play
    > games,
    > but how much does it mater?

    Any 256Mb vid card will probably work for you and the SoundBlaster Audigy 4
    is good.
    Jtyc, Dec 21, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:51:01 -0800, rolltide3738 cast into the ether:

    > What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play games,
    > but how much does it mater?

    You vill take ze grafix cart you are giffen!

    Undt you vill be required to enjoy it!

    Das ist alles.

    --
    Der Gruppenfurher
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Dec 21, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    TurkReno Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?= <>
    wrote in news::

    > What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play
    > games, but how much does it mater?

    ATI Crossfire. Go get two of them that has a PCI-E slot capable on your
    mobo and then run two GPUs at the same time, which will more than out-do
    any game that is on the market at this time. Be prepared to dish out some
    cash though.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Dec 21, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Jtyc" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    >> What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to
    >> play games,
    >> but how much does it mater?

    > Any 256Mb vid card will probably work for you and the SoundBlaster
    > Audigy 4 is good.

    Quit feeding the trolls.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    TurkReno Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > "Jtyc" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >>> What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to
    >>> play games,
    >>> but how much does it mater?

    >> Any 256Mb vid card will probably work for you and the SoundBlaster
    >> Audigy 4 is good.
    >>

    > Quit feeding the trolls.

    HA, there's better than the SB Audigy 4. And you could probably duel
    SLI your PCI-E slots and run two GPU's at the same time. That would be
    a gaming computer + Duel Processor MOBO + 2x Duel-Core chips at 4.0GHz.
    That crap shouldn't cost me 400000.00 dollars.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Jan 15, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "TurkReno" <> wrote in message

    > HA, there's better than the SB Audigy 4. And you could probably duel
    > SLI your PCI-E slots and run two GPU's at the same time. That would be
    > a gaming computer + Duel Processor MOBO + 2x Duel-Core chips at 4.0GHz.
    > That crap shouldn't cost me 400000.00 dollars.

    With all the dueling in here, I'm wondering when your dual processors are going
    to kill themselves. ;)
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 16, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Quit feeding the trolls.

    It's how I amuse myself.
    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    >> Quit feeding the trolls.

    > It's how I amuse myself.

    Well as long as it make you happy.

    catwalker63, Jan 16, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Well as long as it make you happy.

    Isn't that what it's all about, the pursuit of happiness?
    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    >> Well as long as it make you happy.

    > Isn't that what it's all about, the pursuit of happiness?

    Pursuit doesn't mean you get the happiness, though.

    catwalker63, Jan 17, 2007
  14. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > Pursuit doesn't mean you get the happiness, though.

    but the chase is half the fun...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - You hold 'em off, I'll go for help. (heh-heh-heh!)
    Neil, Jan 17, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns98BB5818AED2Fneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    >> Pursuit doesn't mean you get the happiness, though.
    >>

    > but the chase is half the fun...

    chase? I use bait....nylons and chocolate.
    kpg, Jan 17, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > chase? I use bait....nylons and chocolate.

    how's that workin on the girls under 60

    "COFFEE!?!?! Why would you want to take her out for coffee? I mean, think
    about it, do you really want her to be awake and alert?"

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - I call things as I see them; If I didn't see them, I make them up!
    Neil, Jan 17, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    > did you hear kpg <> say in
    >

    >> chase? I use bait....nylons and chocolate.
    >>

    > how's that workin on the girls under 60

    Why would I want girls under 60?
    kpg, Jan 17, 2007
  18. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> did you hear kpg <> say in
    >>

    >>> chase? I use bait....nylons and chocolate.
    >>>

    >> how's that workin on the girls under 60

    > Why would I want girls under 60?

    SPEED KILLS, MAN!
    Frisbee®, Jan 17, 2007
  19. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > SPEED KILLS, MAN!

    so you're saying grannies are fast?

    *shudder*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Feel lucky? Update your software!
    Neil, Jan 17, 2007
  20. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Pursuit doesn't mean you get the happiness, though.

    As Garfield once said: "It's not the having, it's the getting."
    Jtyc, Jan 17, 2007