    connection as I have looked everywhere I can think of and can't find one.

    Thanks in advance

    Martin

    martin, Oct 26, 2003

  2. martin

    Harrison Guest

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:04:37 -0000, "martin" <> wrote:

    >Hi all
    >
    >I'm trying to connect up my graphics card to my TV. The card is a GeForce FX
    >5200 128 64bit with TV out.

    Sweeet!

    >The TV out connection on the card is like a
    >standard s-video lead at the top and bottom but instead of having the four
    >small holes two on each side it has seven holes one row of three and one row
    >of four. Can anybody tell me where I can get a lead for this TV out
    >connection as I have looked everywhere I can think of and can't find one.
    >
    >Thanks in advance
    >
    >Martin

    ATi makes a dongle for this. It connects to your card and gives
    outputs of composite video, s-video, and LR audio.
    I'm looking at one, but there isn't a single identifying number or
    name (other than ATi) on it anywhere.

    Check the card manufacturer's website or your manual.

    Harrison, Oct 26, 2003

  3. martin

    martin Guest

    "Harrison" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:04:37 -0000, "martin" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi all
    > >
    > >I'm trying to connect up my graphics card to my TV. The card is a GeForce

    FX
    > >5200 128 64bit with TV out.

    > Sweeet!

    Would-be if I could get the TV out working :)

    > >The TV out connection on the card is like a
    > >standard s-video lead at the top and bottom but instead of having the

    four
    > >small holes two on each side it has seven holes one row of three and one

    row
    > >of four. Can anybody tell me where I can get a lead for this TV out
    > >connection as I have looked everywhere I can think of and can't find one.
    > >
    > >Thanks in advance
    > >
    > >Martin

    > ATi makes a dongle for this. It connects to your card and gives
    > outputs of composite video, s-video, and LR audio.
    > I'm looking at one, but there isn't a single identifying number or
    > name (other than ATi) on it anywhere.
    >
    > Check the card manufacturer's website or your manual.

    Sounds like I should have got this with my card and didn't. I'll chase up
    the company I bought the card off and I'll also try the manufacturers
    website hopefully one of these will come up trumps.

    Thanks for the info

    martin, Oct 26, 2003
  4. martin

    Budweiser Guest

    the geforce is the chipset---who actually made your card??
    different manufacturers have differing bundles and lead supply--however if
    you have s-video connection there should be a lead supplied
    you may have any of the following manufacturers--this is not complete just
    as an idea
    nvidia
    creative
    msi
    sparkle
    powerware
    ati
    gigabyte
    saphire
    asus
    albatron
    matrox
    elsa
    aopen
    abit
    hercules
    etc etc
    hth
    budweiser

    Budweiser, Oct 26, 2003
  5. martin

    Richard Guest

    martin wrote:

    > Hi all

    > I'm trying to connect up my graphics card to my TV. The card is a
    > GeForce FX
    > 5200 128 64bit with TV out. The TV out connection on the card is like
    > standard s-video lead at the top and bottom but instead of having the
    > four
    > small holes two on each side it has seven holes one row of three and
    > one row
    > of four. Can anybody tell me where I can get a lead for this TV out
    > connection as I have looked everywhere I can think of and can't find
    > one.

    > Thanks in advance

    > Martin

    Whaddaya know. A little looking around on the web knowing where to look, I
    think I may have found just what you need.

    http://www.videocapturecard.com/7pinxclaim.html

    Richard, Oct 26, 2003