    there's something about the graphics codes that came with that game is whats
    screwing things up.
    Suggestins?

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFyZ28gR3J5cGhvbg==?=, Mar 13, 2005

  2. Just updated the drivers on my graphics card and things have gone from bad to
    worse.... now it won't even play the game (the I of the Dragon) beond the
    menu selection screen... but rather then re-boot the PC, it dumps back to
    windows where I can send an Error reporting... but the error report doesn't
    come back with the possible fixes.
    Suggestions?

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFyZ28gR3J5cGhvbg==?=, Mar 13, 2005