    it used to be... my screen resolution is down as well.

    what do I need to do to make it work?

    thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?YmFzdnJvb25sYW5k?=, Oct 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzdnJvb25sYW5k?=

    Mark Dormer Guest

    Have you installed the latest drivers for the card?
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_78.01.html

    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    Mark Dormer, Oct 2, 2005

  3. thanks but it returns an error message saying I don' t have the right
    hardware for this. I have a GeForce 6200 (256mb) card..

    ...slowly I am beginning to think this x64 is not cut out for me ..:-(

    =?Utf-8?B?YmFzdnJvb25sYW5k?=, Oct 2, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzdnJvb25sYW5k?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Doesn't look like it is. Maybe you can try back in a few years. I see that
    the 6500 is the oldest that nVidia supports in x64 so far.

    John Barnes, Oct 2, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzdnJvb25sYW5k?=

    Rick Guest

    I believe the GeForce 6200 is supported in the current drivers. The
    card was only put out about 1 year ago.

    Since he gets a hardware error, he may have the wrong drivers. Did he
    get the ones for Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition & Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition? If he downloaded the 32-bit drivers, he would
    get the hardware error.

    Rick, Oct 2, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzdnJvb25sYW5k?=

    Rick Guest

    The GeForce 6200 is in fact supported. Go to the following Web page:

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/78.01_winxp64_supported.html

    Rick, Oct 2, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?YmFzdnJvb25sYW5k?=

    DKI Guest

    Is your 6200 a PCIE or AGP,

    If it is a PCIE card is it a card with nvidias turbocache feature or not.

    DKI, Oct 2, 2005