    rectangle and with background, how can I do that?
    Thanks for any help!
    Carlos

    Toyalp2, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Toyalp2

    Guest

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:22:09 GMT, Toyalp2 <> wrote:

    |> I need to know how and with what program create a graphic with a
    |> transparent background, for example let's say that I want the picture of
    |> an oak leaf that I can place on top of any background or pictures.
    |> The images that I can create with PaintShop Pro are all inside a
    |> rectangle and with background, how can I do that?

    You need to create a GIF file for this
    google for: graphic with transparent background

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/5hjw2

    , Mar 11, 2005

  3. Toyalp2

    John Guest

    In paintshop Pro save it as a .psp file or export it as a tube
    (file/export/picture tube) then it will be stored ready for use with the
    picture tube tool

    John

    John, Mar 12, 2005
  4. Toyalp2

    WormWood Guest

    "Toyalp2" <> wrote in message
    >I posted this message in alt.graphics but got no replies, the group is
    > not very popular, so sorry for posting it here.
    >
    > I need to know how and with what program create a graphic with a
    > transparent background, for example let's say that I want the picture
    > of
    > an oak leaf that I can place on top of any background or pictures.
    > The images that I can create with PaintShop Pro are all inside a
    > rectangle and with background, how can I do that?
    > Thanks for any help!
    > Carlos

    The following url should provide just the link you need. Making a
    transparent gif is not so difficult unless you don't know how to do it.
    <g> It says here you can even use MSPaint to create it.
    <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=transparent+gif&btnG=Google+Search>

    WormWood, Mar 12, 2005
  5. Toyalp2

    dwacon Guest

    "Toyalp2" <> wrote in message
    > I posted this message in alt.graphics but got no replies, the group is
    > not very popular, so sorry for posting it here.
    >
    > I need to know how and with what program create a graphic with a
    > transparent background, for example let's say that I want the picture of
    > an oak leaf that I can place on top of any background or pictures.
    > The images that I can create with PaintShop Pro are all inside a
    > rectangle and with background, how can I do that?
    > Thanks for any help!

    Set background color as transparent and save as GIF or PNG.

    --
    Black-and-Blue Cross
    The Future of Healthcare

    dwacon, Mar 12, 2005
  6. Toyalp2

    Lookout Guest

    Try the PaintShop newsgroup. There are 2 of them

    Lookout, Mar 12, 2005