    depth.

    TIA

    Dave.

    Dave, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Dave

    °Mike° Guest

    Contact StartFleet; they can make the hologram for you.

    On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:31:12 -0000, in
    <>
    Dave scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 20, 2004

  3. Dave

    WormWood Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    >I know this group covers anything so here goes. I want to be able to
    >include
    > a photo of something on a webpage so that it can be rotated in all
    > directions by the viewer. I mean all directions, ie look at the
    > back,
    > front, sides, on top, underneath. Obviously I can take all the
    > necessary
    > photos of the item with a digital camera.
    >
    > Where can I find software, preferably free, which will combine all
    > these
    > pictures and include sofware to allow the viewer to rotate the picture
    > at
    > will. I have seen this done for some hotel sites to give a 360deg.
    > pan,
    > but I need more than this.
    >
    > Alternatively, maybe someone knows of a ng that deals with this in
    > more
    > depth.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Dave.

    Dave's not here....

    WormWood, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Dave

    WormWood Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    >I know this group covers anything so here goes. I want to be able to
    >include
    > a photo of something on a webpage so that it can be rotated in all
    > directions by the viewer. I mean all directions, ie look at the
    > back,
    > front, sides, on top, underneath. Obviously I can take all the
    > necessary
    > photos of the item with a digital camera.
    >
    > Where can I find software, preferably free, which will combine all
    > these
    > pictures and include sofware to allow the viewer to rotate the picture
    > at
    > will. I have seen this done for some hotel sites to give a 360deg.
    > pan,
    > but I need more than this.
    >
    > Alternatively, maybe someone knows of a ng that deals with this in
    > more
    > depth.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Dave.

    Have you thought about settling for a slide show? What you have in mind
    is some pretty advanced Java, imo.

    WormWood, Dec 20, 2004
  5. Dave

    dragotown Guest

    Hi Dave

    have you tried using one of those 360 degrees panorama makers?

    have fun

    dragotown, Dec 20, 2004
  6. Dave

    hawhaw Guest

    hawhaw, Dec 20, 2004
  7. Dave

    hawhaw Guest

    hawhaw, Dec 20, 2004
  8. Dave

    SgtMinor Guest

    hawhaw wrote:

    > also anfx is pretty good, http://stepaheadsoftware.com/anfx.htm

    Could you provide a link to a page at stepahead or xara that
    demonstrates the function the OP seeks?

    SgtMinor, Dec 20, 2004
  9. Blinky the Shark, Dec 20, 2004
  10. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Blinky is right, it is a 3d surface view that I'm looking for.
    Thanks for all the advice guys, I'll give them a try.

    Dave

    Dave, Dec 21, 2004
  11. Dave wrote:

    > Blinky is right, it is a 3d surface view that I'm looking for.

    You made that very clear. :)

    > Thanks for all the advice guys, I'll give them a try.

    Good luck; hope something works out.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 21, 2004