    Have old Tiny machine with on board video adaptor.Just done a clean install
    of 98SE and cannot get a decent monitor display, Tiny no longer in business
    so how do I find a graphics driver?
    Ted Johnson, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Ted Johnson

    Chris Guest

    In article <NpWeb.278$>, Ted
    Johnson <nospam@[127.0.0.1]> writes
    >Have old Tiny machine with on board video adaptor.Just done a clean install
    >of 98SE and cannot get a decent monitor display, Tiny no longer in business
    >so how do I find a graphics driver?

    If you still have the restore CD which came with the system
    you could open it in Windows Explorer and have a look to see if there's
    drivers folder. Let us know the results of your search
    and then, if that doesn't work, others may have other suggestions.
    What is your motherboard ID?
    --
    Chris
    Chris, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Ted Johnson

    HamMan Guest

    "Ted Johnson" <nospam@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message
    > Have old Tiny machine with on board video adaptor.Just done a clean

    install
    > of 98SE and cannot get a decent monitor display, Tiny no longer in

    business
    > so how do I find a graphics driver?

    the model number of the graphics card or the machine would help...

    try googling for 'time xxxx graphics driver' where xxxx is your model

    www.driverguide.com
    user:drivers
    pass:all
    HamMan, Oct 2, 2003
  4. Ted Johnson

    ripper Guest

    You could install a program called SiSoft Sandra. That should be able to
    diagnose your machine and tell you the type of mobo and sound chip. From
    this info. finding a driver shouldn't be a problem.

    ripper, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Ted Johnson

    ripper Guest

    Sorry that should be graphics chip.

    ripper, Oct 2, 2003
  6. Ted Johnson

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 2, 2003
  7. Ted Johnson

    Ted Johnson Guest

    > Have old Tiny machine with on board video adaptor.Just done a clean

    install
    > of 98SE and cannot get a decent monitor display, Tiny no longer in

    business
    > so how do I find a graphics driver?
    >
    > Many thanks for your suggestions. Problem solved by locating driver on the

    restore disc.
    Ted Johnson, Oct 2, 2003
  8. Ted Johnson

    Alan Guest

    try this mate http://support.tiny.com/support/ it has just bout all the
    drivers they used before being taken over by time....cheers

    Alan, Oct 2, 2003