Grandstream phone dead - help me please

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by MasterDigi www.voiparuba.com, Jan 30, 2005.

  1. Hello there

    Did you have your budgetphone working again ???

    I had the same problem and to and the solution was to down grade the
    firmware it seme's to me that the firmware is corrupt.

    My English is not so good so difficult for me to explain but if you
    still really need help I will try to explain it to you.

    Your phone are not totally dead so there is hoop. I did restore 1
    budget phone and a adaptor from Grandstream this way.

    If you need help just let me know

    Regard

    MasterDigi

    www.voiparuba.com

    MasterDigi www.voiparuba.com, Jan 30, 2005

  2. MasterDigi www.voiparuba.com

    george1200 Guest

    Unocking of a locked Grandstream Budgetone 101

    I had inadvertently put a different password to access the we
    configuration page. But now I forgot it and I am unable to access th
    web configuration page

    Presently I am not able to use my phone with any of the services

    Anybody over there know a way change the password to the defaul
    password

    Thanks in advance

    Georg

    george1200, Feb 11, 2005

  3. MasterDigi www.voiparuba.com

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: Unocking of a locked Grandstream Budgetone 101

    george1200 wrote:
    > I had inadvertently put a different password to access the web
    > configuration page. But now I forgot it and I am unable to access
    > the web configuration page.
    >
    > Presently I am not able to use my phone with any of the services.
    >
    > Anybody over there know a way change the password to the default
    > password.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > George

    Only way I can think of is to reset the phone to factory defaults. This
    will erase *everything* and you will have to enter all your service and
    other info from scratch.

    Last page of user manual give info on how to do this. See
    http://www.grandstream.com/user_manuals/budgetone100.pdf

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 11, 2005