    on sipgate, has anyone tried it ??

    (PS don't try it on my behalf as you can't go back if it don't work)

    cheers

    TR, Mar 20, 2006

  2. TR

    Nick B. Guest

    TR wrote:
    > I currently use sipgate, the phone has 6.7 firmware
    > the latest grandstream firmware is 8.16, does anyone know if this will work
    > on sipgate, has anyone tried it ??
    >
    > (PS don't try it on my behalf as you can't go back if it don't work)

    Yes. I updated mine by configuring it to use their TFTP server. It
    appeared to solve problems I was having operating behind a NAT router,
    but then again that may have been sipgate registration problems.

    --
    Nick B.

    Nick B., Mar 20, 2006

  3. TR

    TR Guest

    Nick B. wrote:
    > TR wrote:
    >
    >> I currently use sipgate, the phone has 6.7 firmware
    >> the latest grandstream firmware is 8.16, does anyone know if this will
    >> work
    >> on sipgate, has anyone tried it ??
    >>
    >> (PS don't try it on my behalf as you can't go back if it don't work)

    > Yes. I updated mine by configuring it to use their TFTP server. It
    > appeared to solve problems I was having operating behind a NAT router,
    > but then again that may have been sipgate registration problems.

    Cheers for that, and youre not having any issues with router
    compatability ? my router is a Netgear WGR614v3

    cheers

    TR, Mar 21, 2006