    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and over 11 million units of Grand Theft
    Auto 3."

    PseUDO

    PseUDO, Oct 27, 2004

  2. PseUDO wrote:
    > Anyone else getting a copy of GTA tommorrow, gpstore is open at 11.45pm
    > tonight for 12.01am sales, it is the most popular pre-ordered game to
    > date!, i placed my order in June.

    unfortunately the PC version wont be out for about another year
    according to pretty much everything I have read... damn exclusive deal
    with Sony/PS2

    Im considering getting a PS2 just got this game. as sad as that is.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 27, 2004

  3. PseUDO

    PseUDO Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > PseUDO wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone else getting a copy of GTA tommorrow, gpstore is open at
    >> 11.45pm tonight for 12.01am sales, it is the most popular pre-ordered
    >> game to date!, i placed my order in June.

    > unfortunately the PC version wont be out for about another year
    > according to pretty much everything I have read... damn exclusive deal
    > with Sony/PS2
    >
    > Im considering getting a PS2 just got this game. as sad as that is.

    New slim line model looks the business :), they will sell like hot
    cakes with GTA.

    PseUDO

    PseUDO, Oct 28, 2004
  4. PseUDO

    Starkey Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:54:15 +1300, PseUDO <> wrote:

    >Anyone else getting a copy of GTA tommorrow, gpstore is open at 11.45pm
    >tonight for 12.01am sales, it is the most popular pre-ordered game to
    >date!, i placed my order in June.
    >
    >SNIP from gpstores website
    >
    >"GTA San Andreas is now officially our number 1 selling game ever,
    >across any platform. Not bad considering the game isn't even out yet.
    >
    >Some previous titles that have occupied the number 1 position include
    >GTA 3, GTA: Vice City and Diablo II.
    >
    >GTA: San Andreas is the next instalment in the gaming franchise that has
    >sold over 32 million units to date, including over 13 million units of
    >Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and over 11 million units of Grand Theft
    >Auto 3."
    >
    >PseUDO

    yep getting mine friday probably pull a sickie on saturday lol

    Starkey, Oct 28, 2004
  5. It seems like Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:54:15 +1300 was when PseUDO
    <> said Blah blah blah...

    >Anyone else getting a copy of GTA tommorrow, gpstore is open at 11.45pm
    >tonight for 12.01am sales, it is the most popular pre-ordered game to
    >date!, i placed my order in June.

    I preordered mine today at EB, giving in three old games, so I could
    get it for $10, and then another game, so I didn't have to pay
    anything.

    And yes, I'll be at EB at Queensgate tonight at 12am:)
    --
    Regards,
    Waylon Kenning.

    1st Year B.I.T. WelTec

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 28, 2004
  6. It seems like Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:56:27 +1300 was when Waylon Kenning
    <> said Blah blah blah...

    >And yes, I'll be at EB at Queensgate tonight at 12am:)

    Actually I was there at 12.20am (stupid alarm clock), and have been
    playing the game for a couple of hours now. I like it, just the
    ability to swim makes the game a lot more pleasurable, and the massive
    space available is fantastic! Rockstar have really topped themselves
    with this game:)

    Well, back to more gaming, see you all at daylight!
    --
    Regards,
    Waylon Kenning.

    1st Year B.I.T. WelTec