    old man Guest

    Any constructive comments on this provider?
    Thanks

    old man, Jun 16, 2007

  2. old man

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "old man" <> wrote in message
    news:8YFci.1395$
    > Any constructive comments on this provider?
    > Thanks

    Excellent reputation. Not the cheapest, but works. The MD posts here on
    occasion.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 16, 2007

  3. old man

    old man Guest

    I should have said; on alternatives, that include fax line, if at an extra
    cost

    old man, Jun 16, 2007
  4. old man wrote:
    > I should have said; on alternatives, that include fax line, if at an extra
    > cost

    Gradwell can do this, if you have a supporting ATA (one that supports
    the cisco method of T.38) then it should be very very reliable.

    With every number that you purchase from them you can have 2
    simultaneous incoming calls (and afaik unlimited simultaneous outgoing
    calls).

    Voiptalk and voipfone all have a good repuatition, but ime there are no
    VoIP providers that are bombproof.

    Thomas Kenyon, Jun 16, 2007
  5. Thomas Kenyon wrote:
    > old man wrote:
    >> I should have said; on alternatives, that include fax line, if at an extra
    >> cost
    >>

    > Gradwell can do this, if you have a supporting ATA (one that supports
    > the cisco method of T.38) then it should be very very reliable.
    >
    > With every number that you purchase from them you can have 2
    > simultaneous incoming calls (and afaik unlimited simultaneous outgoing
    > calls).
    >
    > Voiptalk and voipfone all have a good repuatition, but ime there are no
    > VoIP providers that are bombproof.

    yep.

    cheers
    peter