    for GPS.

    Cheers

    Jamesy.

    jamesy, Dec 3, 2005

  2. jamesy

    Mike Easter Guest

    jamesy wrote:
    > I recently bought a laptop. What do I need to buy now so that I can
    > use it for GPS.

    A GPS receiver module and some software. The receiver can plug into
    your USB or there are wireless ones.

    Here's a place that sells gps stuff for laptops
    http://mightygps.com/laptopgps.htm GPS Laptop Navigation

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Dec 3, 2005

  3. jamesy

    Spindoc Guest

    Jamsey :

    There is a GPS program that microsoft makes. You might want to purchase it
    or some other GPS program. If use your battery your using this in the car
    please don't use the laptops battery, buy a travel adapter. This should
    more than take care of your needs.

    Spindoc

    Spindoc, Dec 3, 2005