GPS Navigation Software Options for Symbian S60 with Maps of Auckland and NZ

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Alan, Nov 20, 2007.

  1. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Hi All,

    I am looking for software options for the Symbian S60 operating system
    that has full maps of Auckland and preferably the whole of NZ (or at
    least the larger towns and cities like Wellington and Christchurch).

    If it has voice navigation options then that would be ideal.

    Thanks,

    --

    Alan.

    else associated with me.