    Thanks in advance,
    George Lane
    Atlanta

    George Lane, Feb 14, 2005

  2. This is not something that Wireless Group policy can do for you. Currently
    Wireless Group Policy allows for client side configurations of wireless
    settings but no means to detect or block an adapter from connecting in any
    case.

    newsgroup purposes only.

    Jim Seifert [MSFT], Feb 14, 2005

  3. For exactly the same reason I wrote a system-service that permanently checks
    LAN-status and activates/deactivates the wireless adapter accordingly. If
    someone finds a better solution for this problem please be so kind and post
    it here.

    Rainer Sinsch, Feb 15, 2005