gow do i

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by dawn empty eyes, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. how do i make a killfile ?
    what is a killfile first? thank you

    dawn empty eyes, Jul 20, 2003

  2. dawn empty eyes

    DaveG Guest

    "dawn empty eyes" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > how do i make a killfile ?
    > what is a killfile first? thank you

    You got to first make a file.
    Then you got to kill it.
    Preferred method-

    'it it wiv a 'ammer.

    DG.

    DaveG, Jul 20, 2003

  3. If you killfile everything and everybody you would've missed man landing
    on the moon in 1969.

    Baron Von Reeve, Jul 20, 2003
  4. dawn empty eyes

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 20, 2003
  5. dawn empty eyes

    SgtMinor Guest

    Gow Do I. Be sure to get it with the plum sauce. Boy I love Chinese
    food!

    Q. 1: How do I make a transconfiguration machine?

    Q. 2: What's transconfiguration?

    --
    "Sorry for capitalizing." OR "Thank God only the eyes are empty."

    SgtMinor, Jul 20, 2003