    www.udopage.com
    Makes WebPages FAST
    Makes Help files FAST

    Possum, Feb 3, 2007

  2. Possum

    El Chippy Guest

    On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 10:03:27 +1300, Possum wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > If you are writing a program that has export potential can you get any type
    > of government grant to assist you..
    >
    > cheers Peter
    > --
    > www.udopage.com
    > Makes WebPages FAST
    > Makes Help files FAST

    Don't know about government grants, but you might want to fix a few broken
    links and use a spellchecker if you actually want people to take you
    seriously.
    El Chippy, Feb 3, 2007

  3. Possum

    Possum Guest

    My reply is ..

    http://udopage.com/Threads.php

    Possum, Feb 3, 2007
  4. Possum

    El Chippy Guest

    On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 12:48:59 +1300, Possum wrote:

    > My reply is ..
    >

    > http://udopage.com/Threads.php

    [snip the preceeding conversation so my reply follows what i am replying
    to]

    Not Found
    The requested URL /Threads.php was not found on this server.

    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
    an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

    hmmmm, bout what i expected from a top poster that is trying to sell a
    html authoring product from a pretty ugly website full of broken links and
    spelling errors.
    El Chippy, Feb 3, 2007
  5. On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 10:03:27 +1300, Possum wrote:

    > If you are writing a program that has export potential can you get any type
    > of government grant to assist you..

    How many persons would you be employing long term as a result of your
    "export" initiative? Of what benefit would it be to the community at
    large? Will your "product" involve anything other than simply producing a
    website based overseas and making people download something from there?

    If you want a development grant you need to be able to demonstrate
    potential for the community at large to also benefit from your project.

    --
    Dianthus Mimulus

    Microsoft's business practises exposed in court:
    http://www.maxframe.com/DR/Info/fullstory/dsprgmnt.html#_Toc447960918
    Dianthus Mimulus, Feb 4, 2007
  6. Possum

    Rob S Guest

    El Chippy wrote:
    > On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 12:48:59 +1300, Possum wrote:
    >
    >> My reply is ..
    >>

    >> http://udopage.com/Threads.php
    >>

    > [snip the preceeding conversation so my reply follows what i am replying
    > to]
    >
    > Not Found
    > The requested URL /Threads.php was not found on this server.
    >
    > Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
    > an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    >
    > hmmmm, bout what i expected from a top poster that is trying to sell a
    > html authoring product from a pretty ugly website full of broken links and
    > spelling errors.

    The page came up for me. Here's the first paragraph

    "When you post a quetion or commnet on a newsgropup and someone else
    replies to your post, you have started a thread. A thread in a newsgroup
    is a series of replies on a Newsgroup that grow from a post. This is an
    example of a real thread. I posted the question about goverment grants."

    4 spelling mistakes there. I'm not going to waste my time checking the
    rest of the site.

    Your "uDoPage" product looks to be a very inferior product, even
    comparing it to free programs such as Nvu, Coffeecup, Html Kit etc., let
    alone retail programs.

    You could try Venture Capitalists for funding, but I think they would
    laugh if you use your own website as an example of what your program can do.

    --

    Rob
    http://aspir8or.blogspot.com

    Einstein never accepted quantum mechanics because of this element of
    chance and uncertainty. He said: God does not play dice. It seems that
    Einstein was doubly wrong. The quantum effects of black holes suggests
    that not only does God play dice, He sometimes throws them where they
    cannot be seen. - Steven Hawking
    Rob S, Feb 4, 2007
  7. Possum

    Allistar Guest

    Possum wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > If you are writing a program that has export potential can you get any
    > type of government grant to assist you..

    Government grants are immoral - it's really the taxpayer paying, not the
    government. If a business cannot succeed on it's own merit, it should
    fail - not rip off the taxpayer even more than we are.

    > cheers Peter

    Allistar.
    Allistar, Feb 4, 2007
  8. Possum

    Fred Guest

    "Possum" <> wrote in message

    > Hi
    >
    > If you are writing a program that has export potential can you get any
    > type of government grant to assist you..

    No you can't have any of my money - use your own.
    Fred, Feb 4, 2007
  9. Possum

    Possum Guest

    But I do play taxes.. Lot of taxes

    Possum, Feb 4, 2007
  10. Possum

    bok Guest

    bok, Feb 4, 2007
  11. Possum

    Possum Guest

    thx.. very good link

    Me thinks its only for the politically correct among uz. though.. Might just
    have to carry on making web sites..

    Possum, Feb 7, 2007