Gotta show 'em

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by WeReo_BoY, Jan 2, 2011.

  1. WeReo_BoY

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    Remember when BOWL-ASS was busted for trying to steal a Boy's Life magazine
    from the 7-11 and the three Pakistanis beat the shit out of him?

    HTTP://TINYURL.COM/YDQ7QHQ
    Theft Arrest and other ongoing crimes and county misdemeanors records

    Tonight I was in the Western Beef and the security guard had some little bum
    up against the wall. They brought him inside and one of the like-weighted
    managers was awl up in his little face going, "Look at me, do you think I'm
    fucking stupid?"

    The little bum's story was changing faster than a windmill in a hurricane-

    1) I have a receipt
    2) I bought it in another supermarket
    3) The cashier gave it to me

    It was great! So they took the dude upstairs and that's awl I know. I
    wouldn't be surprised if they're beating the shit out of him right now, just
    like they did to BOWL-ASS when they caught him boosting that Boy's Life
    magazine. Now ain't that right now, BOWL-ASS, huh? Don't you have a long
    criminal history, BOWL-ASS? Yeah you the BOWL-ASS. You the boostin'
    BOWL-ASS.
    WeReo_BoY, Jan 2, 2011

  2. WeReo_BoY

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Jan 2, 2011

  3. WeReo_BoY

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    **** you!
    WeReo_BoY, Jan 2, 2011
  4. WeReo_BoY

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    On 1/2/2011 6:38 PM, Dan C wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 18:28:58 -0500, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >
    >> Remember when BOWL-ASS was busted

    > No. Neither does anyone else, because nobody fucking cares.
    >
    > **** off and kill yourself, you fucking whacko.

    too bad we can't re-format his brain
    Muse Gruppes, Jan 3, 2011
  5. WeReo_BoY

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    "Muse Gruppes" <> wrote in message
    > On 1/2/2011 6:38 PM, Dan C wrote:
    >> On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 18:28:58 -0500, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >>
    >>> Remember when BOWL-ASS was busted

    >> No. Neither does anyone else, because nobody fucking cares.
    >>
    >> **** off and kill yourself, you fucking whacko.

    > too bad we can't re-format his brain

    Can you play Nuclear Warrior? That's more important than anyone's brain.
    WeReo_BoY, Jan 3, 2011
  6. In article <>,
    Dan C <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 18:28:58 -0500, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >
    > > Remember when BOWL-ASS was busted

    > No. Neither does anyone else, because nobody fucking cares.
    >
    > **** off and kill yourself, you fucking whacko.

    Why do YOU or ANYONE have to reply to this DEMENTED DISEASED PERVERT?

    THAT is the ONLY reason that PEDOPHILE SLOB posts here

    You want that DEGENERATE DEMENTED PiG gone?

    DO NOT REPLY ABOUT ANYTHING THAT WACKO PiG SAYS
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010
    Scot is a Pig, Jan 3, 2011
  7. WeReo_BoY

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 20:05:09 -0500, Scot is a Pig wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Dan C <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 18:28:58 -0500, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >>
    >> > Remember when BOWL-ASS was busted

    >> No. Neither does anyone else, because nobody fucking cares.
    >>
    >> **** off and kill yourself, you fucking whacko.

    > Why do YOU or ANYONE have to reply to this DEMENTED DISEASED PERVERT?

    **** you too, you fucking poser.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he scrambled his partition table.
    Dan C, Jan 3, 2011