    getting is bent and wrinkled. Instead of a disgruntled postal employee I am
    a disgruntled postal reciever!!!! I HATE THE US POSTAL SERVICE!!!!! Sorry
    had to rant a little and get it out of my system. =)
    Rob, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Rob

    Bret Guest

    On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:12:05 GMT, "Rob" <> wrote:

    >Well passed my test about 3 weeks ago and got my certificate in the mail
    >today. As all of you know on the outside of the BIG envelope from CompTIA it
    >says in BIG, BOLD PRINT..."DO NOT BEND". Well not only did the postman have
    >the wonderful forsight to bend it but he made a nice little crease for me
    >right down the middle. So now my certificate that i was very proud of
    >getting is bent and wrinkled. Instead of a disgruntled postal employee I am
    >a disgruntled postal reciever!!!! I HATE THE US POSTAL SERVICE!!!!! Sorry
    >had to rant a little and get it out of my system. =)

    Try ironing it, I used to do that with bank notes :)
    Bret, Oct 10, 2003

  3. Rob

    Kenny Guest

    I passed mine early in June and still waiting for the cert from CompTIA. I
    have a temporary cert from the Prometric centre where I sat it..

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Oct 10, 2003
  4. Rob

    Kenny Guest

    BTW I live in N. Ireland, recently ordered special video cables from Matrox
    Canada and had them 2 days later!.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Oct 10, 2003
  5. On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:53:17 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:12:05 GMT, "Rob" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Well passed my test about 3 weeks ago and got my certificate in the mail
    >>today. As all of you know on the outside of the BIG envelope from CompTIA it
    >>says in BIG, BOLD PRINT..."DO NOT BEND". Well not only did the postman have
    >>the wonderful forsight to bend it but he made a nice little crease for me
    >>right down the middle. So now my certificate that i was very proud of
    >>getting is bent and wrinkled. Instead of a disgruntled postal employee I am
    >>a disgruntled postal reciever!!!! I HATE THE US POSTAL SERVICE!!!!! Sorry
    >>had to rant a little and get it out of my system. =)
    >>

    >Try ironing it, I used to do that with bank notes :)

    I was going to suggest steam also, but...do a Google for that problem
    to see what's what with that. Also, you may be able to request a
    resend, and, send them a pre-paid solid envelope. I'm a mail clerk now
    in a government office, and we see this sort of thing sometimes also.
    :)

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Oct 11, 2003
  6. On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:34:56 +0100, "Kenny" <>
    wrote:

    >BTW I live in N. Ireland, recently ordered special video cables from Matrox
    >Canada and had them 2 days later!.

    Gotta love Canada... :)

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Oct 11, 2003