gothic windows

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sobriquet, Aug 8, 2010.

  1. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. sobriquet

    tony cooper Guest

    On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:48:55 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet
    <> wrote:

    >http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/TrajectumLumen#5502066497102115474

    You've got a couple of really good shots there, but not of the
    windows. The tunnel shot is superb, and so is the shot of the steps
    to the bridge. The government building (?) is good, too.

    The steps to the bridge would be better if you would have included the
    top of the building, but I see that it's obscured by trees. Really
    good, though.

    The window shots need a wider framing. Yes, the windows are the
    subject but they need something around them to show them off.
    Something to contrast their color to.

    Utrecht, hunh? Lovely city, and veritable wealth of photographic
    opportunity.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Aug 8, 2010

  3. sobriquet

    Tim Conway Guest

    Tim Conway, Aug 9, 2010
  4. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 9 aug, 06:01, "Russell D." <> wrote:
    > On 08/08/2010 07:30 PM, Tim Conway wrote:
    >

    > > "sobriquet" <> wrote in message

    > >>http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/TrajectumLumen#5502066497102115474

    > > Nice photos.  I like the mood of the first one and the reflection in the
    > > canal on the fourth.  And I won't take them either.  (sorry, couldn't
    > > resist)
    > > ;-)

    > Of course you wouldn't. That would be stealing.

    My pictures have a very advanced protection, so they will self-
    destruct after 3 days if people steal them.

    sobriquet, Aug 9, 2010
  5. Russell D. <> wrote:
    > On 08/08/2010 07:30 PM, Tim Conway wrote:

    >> Nice photos. I like the mood of the first one and the reflection in the
    >> canal on the fourth. And I won't take them either. (sorry, couldn't
    >> resist)
    >> ;-)

    > Of course you wouldn't. That would be stealing.

    Insert standard rant that theft and stealing is a different
    crime from unlawful duplicating and breaking copyright. No
    matter what the music industry says.

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Aug 9, 2010
  6. sobriquet

    Tim Conway Guest

    "sobriquet" <> wrote in message
    On 9 aug, 06:01, "Russell D." <> wrote:
    > On 08/08/2010 07:30 PM, Tim Conway wrote:
    >

    > > "sobriquet" <> wrote in message

    > >>http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/TrajectumLumen#5502066497102115474

    > > Nice photos. I like the mood of the first one and the reflection in the
    > > canal on the fourth. And I won't take them either. (sorry, couldn't
    > > resist)
    > > ;-)

    > Of course you wouldn't. That would be stealing.

    >My pictures have a very advanced protection, so they will self-
    >destruct after 3 days if people steal them.

    Nice feature.

    Tim Conway, Aug 9, 2010