    One last question what is the last day I can do the free upgrade from XP
    pro?

    Thanks

    Neal, May 17, 2005

  2. Haven't seen any specific dates for any of those. Printers -- look for the
    closest relative to your printer that DOES have a driver built in, and go
    with that. You'll usually have at least basic functionality.

    End of July for the Technology Advancement Program.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 17, 2005

  3. Neal

    Neal Guest

    The problem is that they have no dirvers at all. Is there some drivers on
    the XP 64 disk or on the OS that I should try?

    Neal, May 17, 2005
  4. You just gonna have to bug the manufacturer of those devices, you are not
    likely to see any now.
    Epson have a statement about their 64 bit drivers at:

    http://esupport.epson-europe.com/Vi...B2D87BCBC715E8503356FD2636F194B15B2829A7DCB33

    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 17, 2005
  5. Neal

    Neal Guest

    Thanks,

    When I e-mailed them you think they would have sent me that link. They just
    told me no. Got to love companys some times.

    Neal, May 18, 2005
  6. Neal

    Brek Guest

    "Neal" <> wrote in message
    > Well I had the beta but now I have the trail CD and all I have to say is
    > that it seems better and faster.
    >
    > Now my only problem is that I need drivers for the Epson C64, Canon D660U,
    > Logitech quick cam, and my Star-tech 2 port serial card.
    >
    > I just loaded 64bit up and I lost a lot of the old messages on the board.
    > What I can not find is does anyone have any dates or tips for this
    > hardware?
    >
    > If you even have a good generic driver I would be happy. If I can get at
    > least the printer and scanner up I will be going over to 64 bit.
    >
    > One last question what is the last day I can do the free upgrade from XP
    > pro?
    >
    > Thanks

    Neal,

    you can find driver for Technisat SkyStar 2 on this page:
    http://www.dvbskystar.com/
    Although it is not an official driver, I am using it for some time now, and
    have no problem at all.

    Hope this will work for you.

    Brek

    Brek, Jul 13, 2005
  7. Neal

    Rick Guest

    The 64 bit driver for the C64 is now available on the Epson Support site:

    http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportIndex.jsp

    Rick, Jul 13, 2005
  8. Neal

    Al Sweringen Guest

    I was waiting for the Epson C64 for quite some time and Epson did finaly
    come through.
    My C64 now works like it should.

    The last day for the Technology Advancement Program is the end of July 2005.
    Remember that you will be exchanging your X86 version license of XP pro for
    the X64 Version license and the X86 will no longer be an active Operating
    System.

    Al Sweringen, Jul 13, 2005