got the optio s - thanks

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Niall Smyth, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. Niall Smyth

    Niall Smyth Guest

    Hi all

    Thanks for the advice and links etc etc

    I go the optio s and I really like it

    It came down to that and the sd100 (ixus2)
    and I am pleased with my choice

    Its really down to if you can work the toggle
    and I got used to it in a couple of hours, and getting
    used to the reversed shutter & power buttons (silly pentax)

    Regards

    Niall

    ---

    Niall Smyth, Aug 16, 2003