    Thought you would all be happy to hear that it arrived in the mail today!

    Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this!
    It came with a nice raise too :)

    James, Sep 12, 2005

  2. James

    C Guest

    well, you are quite welcome

    C, Sep 12, 2005

  3. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:O#hSR68tFHA.1032
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Thought you would all be happy to hear that it arrived in the mail today!
    >
    > Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this!
    > It came with a nice raise too :)

    yet another jameshole who devalues the MCSE

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Ignorance is temporary, Stupidity is forever.

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  4. James

    m0rk Guest

    sh!t, dumps must be getting better.

    nanu nanu

    m0rk, Sep 12, 2005
  5. James

    m0rk Guest

    but more seriously, congrats

    nanu nanu

    m0rk, Sep 12, 2005
  6. James

    CBIC Guest

    James wrote:
    > Thought you would all be happy to hear that it arrived in the mail
    > today!
    > Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this!
    > It came with a nice raise too :)

    Congratulations. Good for you.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 12, 2005
  7. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> say in

    > did you hear "James" <> say in news:O#hSR68tFHA.1032
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Thought you would all be happy to hear that it arrived in the mail
    >> today!
    >>
    >> Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this!
    >> It came with a nice raise too :)
    >>

    > yet another jameshole who devalues the MCSE

    oh, and congrats..

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  8. James

    m0rk Guest

    did you get a guilty conscience too?

    nanu nanu

    m0rk, Sep 12, 2005
  9. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "m0rk" <> say in news:VilVe.2031$ws4.773
    @newsfe5-win.ntli.net:

    > did you get a guilty conscience too?

    what's a conscience?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Modem," said the gardener when he'd finished the lawn.

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  10. James

    MitchS Guest

    An animated cricket licensed by Disney.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Sep 12, 2005
  11. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in news:eqIJk$9tFHA.3740
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > An animated cricket licensed by Disney.

    JIMINY!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - What if there were no hypothetical situations?

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  12. James

    MitchS Guest

    > JIMINY!

    Shhh! Quiet! Let's get out of here before something else happens. --J.
    Cricket

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Sep 12, 2005
  13. Nice work mate.

    Hopefully will have mine in two weeks. Studying like mad atm. VM's, technet
    and books flying around the office everywhere. I forgot just how much fun
    study can be. Did my 2000 MCSE 4 years ago. Questions seemed tougher in the
    2003 exams Ive done so far. Maybe im just slowing down in my old age :p

    --
    BB
    ----------------

    =?Utf-8?B?NHg0aXNsaWZl?=, Sep 13, 2005
  14. James

    lowdes Guest

    Great job, now whatever you do, you next goal shoud be to stay out of the
    MCNGP

    lowdes, Sep 13, 2005
  15. James wrote:
    > Thought you would all be happy to hear that it arrived in the mail today!
    >
    > Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this!
    > It came with a nice raise too :)

    Congrats..

    Now, for the smart a$$ in me to reply. I guess this means you really do
    get DEGREES from those junk e-mails.:p

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com

    Patrick Dickey, Sep 13, 2005
  16. He's right. I want to be the last person to ever join.

    /* Mongoloid S. Bob [Dual Processor MCNGP #46 Wit, Sep 13, 2005
  17. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "m0rk" <> say in news:VilVe.2031$ws4.773
    > @newsfe5-win.ntli.net:
    >
    >> did you get a guilty conscience too?

    > what's a conscience?

    It's a religion. You've heard of Christian Science, right? (Tom Cruise,
    et. al.)

    Well, this is Consultant's version.

    Frisbee®, Sep 13, 2005
  18. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > It's a religion. You've heard of Christian Science, right? (Tom
    > Cruise, et. al.)
    >
    > Well, this is Consultant's version.

    so he's put the con back in conscience _AND_ consulting?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Cool Hand of Borg: What we have here is a failure to assimilate.

    Neil, Sep 13, 2005
  19. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "/* Mongoloid S. Bob [Dual Processor MCNGP #46 With Hyper-
    Threading Technology And A Strap On Boot Sector] | Voted 0.0 In The League
    Table On My First Try! */" <@> say in news:u$JiLmBuFHA.2504
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > He's right. I want to be the last person to ever join

    that ship has already sailed

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Excuse me for butting in; I'm interrupt-driven.

    Neil, Sep 13, 2005
  20. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > did you hear "/* Mongoloid S. Bob [Dual Processor MCNGP #46 With Hyper-
    > Threading Technology And A Strap On Boot Sector] | Voted 0.0 In The League
    > Table On My First Try! */" <@> say in news:u$JiLmBuFHA.2504
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> He's right. I want to be the last person to ever join

    > that ship has already sailed
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP#30
    >
    > - Excuse me for butting in; I'm interrupt-driven.

    Well, then whenever a new person joins in, I want to quit, and then rejoin,
    so I can be all future even numbered MCNGP members.

    MCSB MCNGP #46

    /* MCSB MCNGP #46 */, Sep 13, 2005