  1. Comes with 3 mounting options and 2 fan control plates, one for the back if
    you can't use the 3.5" floppy one..

    All reviews state this is a Great cooler.

    Robin Wheeler, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Robin Wheeler

    Chris Guest

    Robin Wheeler <> wrote in
    news::

    > Comes with 3 mounting options and 2 fan control plates, one for the
    > back if you can't use the 3.5" floppy one..
    >
    > All reviews state this is a Great cooler.

    Well now you will actually be able to test something yourself.
    So I guess the next question is "Can you be trusted to install said
    equipment in your PC and carry out such test's as required following
    nz.comp guidelines ?" :)

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 12, 2004

  3. On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:29:45 GMT, Chris <> wrote:

    >Robin Wheeler <> wrote in
    >

    >> Comes with 3 mounting options and 2 fan control plates, one for the
    >> back if you can't use the 3.5" floppy one..
    >>
    >> All reviews state this is a Great cooler.
    >>

    >Well now you will actually be able to test something yourself.
    >So I guess the next question is "Can you be trusted to install said
    >equipment in your PC and carry out such test's as required following
    >nz.comp guidelines ?" :)

    I don't think any one in this news group can be trusted, except me...-:)

    Robin Wheeler, Feb 12, 2004
  4. Robin Wheeler

    Worm Guest

    "Robin Wheeler" <> wrote in message
    > I don't think any one in this news group can be trusted, except me...-:)

    With a face like that? Hope its not a portrait! :)

    WOrm

    Worm, Feb 12, 2004
  5. Robin Wheeler

    The Hobbit Guest

    "Worm" <> wrote in message
    > "Robin Wheeler" <> wrote in message
    > > I don't think any one in this news group can be trusted, except me...-:)

    > With a face like that? Hope its not a portrait! :)

    Looks like he's already got his nose out of joint...

    The Hobbit, Feb 12, 2004
  6. Robin Wheeler

    Invisible Guest

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:11:45 +1300, Robin Wheeler
    <> wrote:

    >Comes with 3 mounting options and 2 fan control plates, one for the back if
    >you can't use the 3.5" floppy one..

    What do you need it for? Worried your Intel will burn the house down?
    ;-)

    Invisible, Feb 12, 2004
  7. Robin Wheeler

    Chris Guest

    Robin Wheeler <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:29:45 GMT, Chris <> wrote:
    >
    >>Robin Wheeler <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> Comes with 3 mounting options and 2 fan control plates, one for the
    >>> back if you can't use the 3.5" floppy one..
    >>>
    >>> All reviews state this is a Great cooler.
    >>>

    >>Well now you will actually be able to test something yourself.
    >>So I guess the next question is "Can you be trusted to install said
    >>equipment in your PC and carry out such test's as required following
    >>nz.comp guidelines ?" :)

    > I don't think any one in this news group can be trusted, except me...-:)

    HaaHa Haha how's your cable connection ? Don't you think those black
    cables look un sightly ?, I though so when I was down there at the
    beginning of the year, though it appeared that if your in a street that had
    no poles then they went underground.

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Feb 12, 2004