    just have to figure out what all these buttons and dials are for. One
    thing I noticed already is that the AF is much much faster than on my
    Canon film camera with the same lens. This is going to be fun!
    cc, Jan 7, 2004

  2. cc

    EarGuy Guest

    "cc" <> wrote in message news:...
    > I got my Canon 10D today ...This is going to be fun!

    As a fellow 10D owner, I can assure you that it WILL be fun! Enjoy and find
    a public forum to post some of your best shots.

    Dave
    Earguy
    EarGuy, Jan 7, 2004

  3. cc

    Jim Guest

    RTFM

    "cc" <> wrote in message news:...
    I got my Canon 10D today and I got the CF card in there no problem and
    the battery slipped right in, and I managed to take 2 pictures already.
    The only thing I needed instructions for was attaching the strap. Now I
    Jim, Jan 7, 2004
  4. cc wrote:
    > I got my Canon 10D today and I got the CF card in there no problem and
    > the battery slipped right in, and I managed to take 2 pictures already.
    > The only thing I needed instructions for was attaching the strap. Now I
    > just have to figure out what all these buttons and dials are for. One
    > thing I noticed already is that the AF is much much faster than on my
    > Canon film camera with the same lens. This is going to be fun!

    Two pictures already? Time to trade it in...

    Gary Eickmeier
    Gary Eickmeier, Jan 7, 2004
  5. cc

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    "Gary Eickmeier" <> wrote in message

    > cc wrote:
    > > I got my Canon 10D today and I got the CF card in there no problem and
    > > the battery slipped right in, and I managed to take 2 pictures already.
    > > The only thing I needed instructions for was attaching the strap. Now I
    > > just have to figure out what all these buttons and dials are for. One
    > > thing I noticed already is that the AF is much much faster than on my
    > > Canon film camera with the same lens. This is going to be fun!
    > >

    > Two pictures already? Time to trade it in...

    Once ya fill up that little card, what else can ya do?

    Dan
    Dan Sullivan, Jan 7, 2004
  6. cc

    Crownfield Guest

    Dan Sullivan wrote:

    > "Gary Eickmeier" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > cc wrote:
    > > > I got my Canon 10D today and I got the CF card in there no problem and
    > > > the battery slipped right in, and I managed to take 2 pictures already.
    > > > The only thing I needed instructions for was attaching the strap. Now I
    > > > just have to figure out what all these buttons and dials are for. One
    > > > thing I noticed already is that the AF is much much faster than on my
    > > > Canon film camera with the same lens. This is going to be fun!
    > > >

    > > Two pictures already? Time to trade it in...

    > Once ya fill up that little card, what else can ya do?

    can you imagine a shelf loaded with used flash cards?
    all that space!

    Crownfield, Jan 7, 2004
  7. cc

    Andrew Guest

    Jim <> wrote:

    > ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C3D4D6.0FC82290
    >
    > RTFM

    RTFM for your newsreader, HTML dolt!

    Andrew

    Andrew, Jan 7, 2004
  8. cc

    cc Guest

    Yeah I only have this little 32MB card so far and it got filled with 4
    photos. I ordered another one but it hasn't arrived yet so I can't take
    any more pictures. Now I have to find some place that develops CF cards
    (I can't find where the tiny little roll of film is in the card but I'm
    sure someone more knowledgeable can). I hope they don't charge too much
    and I hope I didn't hurt the photos by exposing the CF card to light.

    cc, Jan 8, 2004
  9. cc

    Alan Browne Guest

    Andrew wrote:

    > RTFM for your newsreader, HTML dolt!

    Read your own duffus. No problem here.

    --
    e-meil: there's no such thing as a FreeLunch.
    Alan Browne, Jan 9, 2004