  1. Hi,

    Got MCAD recently.

    Scored 996 in xml web services paper.
    Kavitha Shalini, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Kavitha Shalini

    Hermit Dave Guest

    hope you did not give web applications development and instead went for
    windows application development one
    otherwise with your previous question... it would have been pretty gross...

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Kavitha Shalini

    Hermit Dave Guest

    try using a no spam id... you dont want to get spammed do ya ? otherwise
    your id is pretty visible.. and you surely would notice a lot of junk
    emails...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Kavitha Shalini

    kumar Guest

    lol. I am sorry to spoil the party.. but the full score is
    not 1000.. i got 1024...And I got few wrongs in various
    categories... so the fact is they dont have a fixed full
    score.. It's great if 1000 is the full score in ur case..
    Anyway I am not trying put off your excitement.. Good Job
    though.. keep up the good work..

    kumar, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Kavitha Shalini

    LF Guest

    Do you use VB or C#? Which book is a good one for XML?

    LF, Jan 21, 2004