    here is one

    http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/win4.jpg

    knew you'd all be as excited as I am <G>
    philo, Mar 10, 2008

  2. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:43:29 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, philo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > I may have posted a few weeks back that just for curiosity
    > I had wanted to get a few screen shots of win98's enumeration
    > process during an actual live install .
    >
    > It was a hell of a tough project but I did finally manage to get a few
    > screen shots
    >
    > here is one
    >
    > http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/win4.jpg
    >
    > knew you'd all be as excited as I am <G>

    How does one get over something like that? <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Mar 10, 2008

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On Or About Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:43:29 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    > Or Thinking Twice, philo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    > Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    > > I may have posted a few weeks back that just for curiosity
    > > I had wanted to get a few screen shots of win98's enumeration
    > > process during an actual live install .
    > >
    > > It was a hell of a tough project but I did finally manage to get a few
    > > screen shots
    > >
    > > here is one
    > >
    > > http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/win4.jpg
    > >
    > > knew you'd all be as excited as I am <G>

    > How does one get over something like that? <g>

    It's going to be pretty dull from now on...
    with no new "Big Challenges" to conquer
    philo, Mar 10, 2008
  4. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 10 Mar 2008 07:25:06 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, philo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> On Or About Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:43:29 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    >> Or Thinking Twice, philo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >> Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> I may have posted a few weeks back that just for curiosity
    >>> I had wanted to get a few screen shots of win98's enumeration
    >>> process during an actual live install .
    >>>
    >>> It was a hell of a tough project but I did finally manage to get a few
    >>> screen shots
    >>>
    >>> here is one
    >>>
    >>> http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/win4.jpg
    >>>
    >>> knew you'd all be as excited as I am <G>

    >> How does one get over something like that? <g>

    > It's going to be pretty dull from now on...
    > with no new "Big Challenges" to conquer

    LOL
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/10/2008 8:06:57 AM CST (DST)
    Old Gringo, Mar 10, 2008
  5. philo

    meerkat Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    >I may have posted a few weeks back that just for curiosity
    > I had wanted to get a few screen shots of win98's enumeration
    > process during an actual live install .
    >
    > It was a hell of a tough project but I did finally manage to get a few
    > screen shots
    >
    > here is one
    >
    > http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/win4.jpg
    >

    > knew you'd all be as excited as I am <G>

    Fantastic P. I noticed it said `modified 3/1/34`. ???.
    meerkat, Mar 10, 2008
  6. philo

    philo Guest

    "meerkat" <> wrote in message

    > "philo" <> wrote in message
    > >I may have posted a few weeks back that just for curiosity
    > > I had wanted to get a few screen shots of win98's enumeration
    > > process during an actual live install .
    > >
    > > It was a hell of a tough project but I did finally manage to get a few
    > > screen shots
    > >
    > > here is one
    > >
    > > http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/win4.jpg
    > >

    > > knew you'd all be as excited as I am <G>
    > >

    > Fantastic P. I noticed it said `modified 3/1/34`. ???.

    Yes and the bios date is correct on that machine.

    most of the folder and files were all listed up in the gigabite range

    yet the HD is 500 megs!!!

    It is very interesting
    philo, Mar 10, 2008