Got it to work on 98

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Marko, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Marko

    Marko Guest

    GDay

    Go to www.iolo.com and get System Mechanic. Run as 30 day
    eval. In the customize windows section, use the security
    options to put Run back. You may have to tick to remove
    first, apply, then untick and apply.

    Regards

    Marko

    log